Chapter 7

Chloe's Pov

After what happened these past few days I was now terrified to go to school, thinking what might come next. But I had to face it. So I get up from bed and did my daily routine.

As soon as I reached school I saw Ivy. And my mood lightened up but she was looking tensed. And when she saw me, she ran towards me.

"What's up? Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Chloe, you are in a huge trouble" She said while panicking.

"What? Why?"

"Leah told everyone that you cheated on her with Stella and the people, they divided into two teams, one are shipping you with Stella and the other is hating on you for cheating on Leah"

"Do you also think I cheated?" I asked Ivy.

"Of course not, buddy. I trust you and I believe that you'll tell me everything, exactly what happened"

"I wanted to tell you earlier but it all just happened so fast" I told her everything in detail about what happened between me and Leah. And what she did to me.Then she noticed the cuts on my neck. She traced the cuts with her fingers, making me clench my jaw and fists, I didn't want her to see more it's painful. Ivy turned to me and hugged me, I wrapped my arms around her waist but she started sobbing.

"Baby shhh" I tried to calm her down.

"I am so sorry cookie"

"It's okay, I am okay"

"You are not! Look at yourself. I should have stopped it, predicted it, just do something" Instead of crying she got angry.

"It's not your fault. You couldn't have known, just like I did" I said while I was rubbing her back to comfort her.

"You have to report it" Ivy said.

"I can't Ivy, I don't want anymore people to know about it. I'm trying to forget about that night and please you should too" I requested her.

"She fucking raped you Chloe and the whole school hating you for something you didn't even did!" She almost screamed.

"I don't care what other people thinks about me Ivy. I only care about what you, my best friend thinks about me" I tried to calm her down.

"But-" "Ivy, I love you but there's nothing you or I can do."

"But-" "You can't tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay, I love you Chloe, please just stay away from her" She pled.

"I'll try" I said and kissed her forehead and we both head to our classes.

While we were walking down the hallway, I noticed every single eyes were on me. They even whispered mean stuffs about me.

"What a fucking slut" One of them said.

"Cheater"

"She didn't deserved Leah"

I saw Ivy was getting mad like she was about to confront them.

I tried to calm her down "Ignore them Ivy" I hold her hand tightly "Piece of shits" She mumbled.

When I entered the class I felt the same as before. I would be terrified if Ivy was not there for me. And what did I even though, was gonna happened? Nobody likes a cheater. Right now I was known as the 'cheater' The first class finished somehow. Which was a good thing because I wasn't able to focus on anything.

Unfortunately my next class was not with Ivy. She told me to stay safe and headed to her class. I was walking towards mine, when someone grabbed my arm and harshly pulled me into the locker room. They pushed me against the wall and punched me, causing me to yell in pain. I was finally able to look at their face, but I wish I didn't. I was met with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, the eyes I fell for.

"Are you having a great time after cheating on me?" Leah asked angrily. But before I could actually answer she punched me in the face.

"I'm not having a great time after what you did to me!" I managed to say and touched my lip only to found out it's bruised.

"You did that to yourself and you fucking deserved it" She growled and punched me into stomach, making me fall onto my knees.

"Looks like you really missed me. You can't keep your hands off me" I sarcastically said cause I knew this would get on her nerves and it did.

She gave me a right hook landing on my jaw, "You wish. Like I would miss a pathetic slut like you" She pushed me into the ground.

"I'm going to make your life a living hell" After that she just silently left like nothing happened, like she didn't beat the shit out of me.

But I knew she wasn't kidding when she said the last sentence.

I got up from the floor still in pain and walked to the bathroom. I locked myself in and cried for an whole hour.

Then I realized I have already missed my second period. I stopped crying and washed my mouth and walked to the next class. I saw Ivy was waiting for me. When she saw me, she looked shocked.

"What happened Chloe!? Why do you have a bloody nose" She asked worriedly.

"It's nothing, really" I lied and she chuckled.

"I know, something happened. Don't fucking lie to me"

"I hate that you know me so well" I said and looked down at the floor.

"Spill"

"Ivy"

"Fucking tell me already!" She was out of patience but so was I.

"Stop! Don't push me, I don't wanna snap at you. I promise I will tell you later, just not now" I told her truly because if I tell her everything about what happened today, She would not stay quiet and she might confront Leah which means more drama. I already had enough for today.

"Fine, I trust you. But you have to come with me to the nurse room. Your nose is bleeding uncontrollably" She said and I nodded.