75

Week 1.

All three hunters sat in Bobby's safe house. No one said a word. They all just sat there in silence. That is until Jessica got up and left the house.

Dean watched as his wife hugged her arms and left. He wanted to comfort her, but something told him to stay put.

"Do you think Jess will be okay?" Sam asked quietly.

Dean shook his head. "I don't know."

~<•>~

Jessica walked a small trail. Her feet taking her wherever she felt like going. Bobby's death was still fresh on her mind.

"I could have saved him." Jessica kicked a small rock away from her. The anger inside of her kept building to the point where her hands balled into fists.

Jessica turned towards a tree and punched it. To her surprise, her hand had gone through and caused splinters to fly everywhere. The tree began to fall to the forest floor.

Jessica felt more power surge up in her body. She felt the need to let it all out. And that's exactly what she did.

Jessica let out a scream of rage as her legs buckled and she fell to the ground. A large shockwave came from her body and caused all of the trees around her to fall.

"JESS?!" Dean's voice echoed.

Jessica leaned forward and let her hair fall over her face as she cried. She cried for everyone she had lost. For everyone that she couldn't save. She just cried.

"Jessica." Dean and Sam came running towards the girl.

"Oh my god." Sam breathed as he looked at all of the fallen trees.

"Hey," Dean came by Jessica's side and turned her head towards him. When he saw the tears in her eyes, his heart broke once again. "Come on, let's get you back to the cabin." Dean placed his left arm on Jessica's back and his right arm underneath her legs. Then, he stood up and carried Jessica back to the cabin.

~<•>~

Week 2

Sam and Dean were quietly moving throughout the cabin. Jessica was in the back room sleeping.

"How's Jess doing?" Sam asked as he cleaned some dishes.

Dean sighed and grabbed a glass full of whiskey. "I can't tell if she's getting better or worse."

Sam nodded his head.

Jessica shuffled into the living room. Her hair was a birds nest. Her red puffy eyes stared at Dean as she hugged a blanket around her body.

"Hey," Dean had set down a clip board and walked over to his wife. "How are you feeling?"

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

Dean nodded his head.

"I'm-I'm gonna go sit outside for a bit." Jessica walked to the front door and stepped outside.

Both Dean and Sam looked at each other.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Dean said as he walked out the front door.