24

•EZEKIEL•

Several of men and women walk to my way. With a playful smile and swaying hips—I can't help but smirk as I stare at those attractive creatures here in my club.

Code Red—I've been managing this club for almost fifteen years—I'm proud of the hundred thousand of cash that I have been reaping from this club, It's our family business for centuries.

"Hey~ Ezekiel~"

I look beside me to see a beautiful lady holding a glass of martini, She have these seductive smile on her face as she sat beside me.

But—I was startled when I remember my beautiful Ryden. Ah! I shouldn't touch all of these disgusting creature so my love will never hate me!

She was about to touch me when I move away from her, making her surprise by my actions.

"Sorry Lady, It's a no-no."

I waved my finger as my hair move through the wind—She was startled for a second before she giggle at my actions.

"Oh Ezekiel, You love attention, Why are you being so distant, tonight?"

She asks—I don't want to tell them that I found my lovely little human, I don't want them to look at him in certain ways, I only want ME to look at him.

"It's a secret."

I put my finger close to my lips—indicating that I won't tell. I use a spell later as her eyes glow for a second before she turn around and left.

Ahh, I wonder how's Ryden doing? After that date with him in the café, I'm craving for more. I would ask him out so he would only fall for me. Only me.

Even if I wanted to leave this club early and let my manager handle it—I can't. Tonight is a busy night. I'm assuming that it's because the pink moon is coming. The time of the year of mating.

Werewolves has this—full moon—where they marked and mate with their fated one. Alpha and Omega are probably on their heat; some omega's pays me a fine cash just to either—find them a mate to fuck or a potion to suppress their heat.

I'm not just some witch who make potion or have a brothel under the club where a room is available for everyone to fuck or whatever. I can manipulate the time or people to do some errands for me.

Pink moon means that rabid damned are coming—Those ugly pest who almost destroy my business, Slaugthering every single people around here—They are almost unstoppable.

But the sad thing is—Everyone is affected by the pink moon in different ways.

Incubus might probably find something or someone to fuck to feed their lust—Fallen Angels too.

My Ryden is in danger and I need to hide him somewhere safe because the pink moon will1 last for—fuck.

It will last for almost two weeks.

The start of the Pink moon will happen in three days—I know, I know that Johann has mark him and also that damned Night who Ryden's accidentally release from it's unending curse.

I did too. But it's not enough to let my love go around somewhere—Attracting those bastards, Trying to mark him.

Until now—I'm still studying why my love has to bear five marks. I can tell because there's two part of his body is glowing. Waiting to be mark.

My love—I will kill them and have you with me forever, If that is something you wanted me to do.

Rabid damned is almost the same with kids who is unvaccinated. They can be dangerous and no one knows who will be the rabid damned or what.

I walk outside the balcony to stare at the moonless night. I wonder if Ryden is already asleep? I can sense that the two isn't there also. Today like I said would be a busy day.

Ryden, Ryden—What curse has you set upon me? I will manipulate the time just for you to end up with me. I will manipulate everything just for you.