Chapter 9

Jungkook's Pov

We decided to go to Lisa's house because we know that she's alone. We go in to Jin hyung's car that is good for us.

-

We go out from the car and we are amazed by how big her house is. We didn't see her house like this. "Woah, her house is huge" Jennie unnie said in amaze.

I heard someone is singing. "Can you hear that?" I asked as I walk closer to the voice. The voice was coming from the garden. I peek a little and I saw Lisa sitting on a bench. The other members followed quietly.

"Liar" Jisoo unnie whispered as she crossed her arms and we all watched her. She has a great voice and also she rap and dances well.

-

After her performance I clap my hands and the others did too. Her eyes widen and quickly stand up from her seat. "W-what are you doing h-here?" she stutterly asked.

"That's the definition of 'no talent'?" Jennie unnie replied with sarcasm and make a quotation with her fingers. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked again as she walk closer to us.

"We are about to visit you" I answered and she sighed. "Let's go?" she said and walk away as she go in to her house.

-

Lisa's Pov

What the heck! They are here this whole time?! I go to the kitchen and drink some water. "So what's the meaning of what we saw?" Rosè asked with teasing in her voice.

"I just go and take a bath" I replied and run upstairs and lock my door. I walk to the bathroom and take a bath. Should I stay a little longer?

-

I walk out from the bathroom and get change. After that, I look at the mirror and sighed. "What should I do?" I mumbled to myself and go out from my room.

I saw them sitting on the living room. I sighed and walk closer to them. "So you're going to perform right?" Jennie unnie asked and I just stay quiet.

"Lisa, your talents are amazing. You should let the people know what Lisa can do" Jisoo unnie said and all of them nodded. "If you're not confident, you can perform with me" Jungkook added that makes me pouted a little.

"I can't perform on stage" I replied and all of them look at me confused. "Why not?" Jin oppa asked and I sat down on the available chair with them.

"Actually, I faint when I was really nervous because of what I experience during my childhood years, with so many bullies. So yeah" I answered and they look at me with pity.

"Stop that look. I don't like it" I stated with my blank expression. "Just try it. We will be there for you" Rosè said and they are giving me an encouraging look that only my parents and Alisia are giving me those.