174

Victoria suddenly turned pale. He was her son, he had to chase her away again fora woman. "Mother just cares about you, don't be angry first." After Susie finished speaking, she comforted Victoria, "Liam probably just wants to sleep, you know, this child has always been accompanied by miss Bella and William. So it's normal to be closer to them."

Susie was Victoria's adopted daughter and she called her mother instead of an adopted daughter at the moment. She just wanted to let Bella know that she and William were family. 

Victoria also saw the warning in William's eyes, and she could only go down the steps that Susie passed over. Although she was the mother, she still did some harm to William. William carried Liam over from Bella's arm. The three of them walked upstairs, while the three of them watched them go upstairs. 

Victoria sighed, and felt that she had no face at all. She let the servant help her to rest. Toni saw that Bella was protected, recognized, and loved. Everything she had hoped for could be easily obtained by Bella.

Susie looked backend saw the jealousy from Toni, with an ironic smile. "Bella, since you dare to steal my things, I must let you be painful." 

"Toni, don't be sad, brother William, he was just confused for a while. Susie pulled up Toni's hands and persuaded her apprehensively. "No! Not for a while. Bella had already lived in. it was me who was silly and always thought that she wouldn't be that person." 

At this moment, she didn't look away from the stairs, and William had never treated her as a fiancee. So every time she came over, she had just walked around in the dining room and the living room. But there was no chance of going any further. 

She had never been upstairs, and Bella could go up so easily. 'You know Miss Bella?" Susie asked in surprise. 'I used to treat Bella as a friend. I shared everything with her, and even brought her to eat with Chief." 

"This... I didn't expect to MIss Bella to be such a person. Toni, you're really silly. Miss Bella did not regard you as a friend at all..." Susie said. Toni saw that Susie looked distressed, only to think that this was the friend she made. "Toni, I actually think you're the one who suits elder brother best. You are generous, tolerant, and more importantly, deeply love him. Only if you are with an elder brother, he will be happy." Susie held onto Toni and said seriously. 

After hearing this, there was a rush of emotions in Toni. Was she the one who was the most suitable person for William? She suddenly looked up and saw the truth in Susie's eyes. "Are you telling the truth?" She couldn't believe. She hadn't been confident and felt that she wasn't worthy of William, so she had always been careful, but at this moment, some people said that she was the most suitable person for him. Make her excited.

'Of course, it's true." Susie nodded, but she inwardly despised Toni. However, she didn't know what Susie thought so she held her and said, 'Susie, thank you for supporting me, but..." She looked upstairs. From time to time, the three of them happily spoke, making her sullen. 

"You're just too kind to be able to tolerate others using you, but since you've betrayed you, you can take back your good..." Hearing this, she had some doubts about Toni "Reclaim your good?" Susie looked around and confirmed that no one was there. She quietly said a few words. 

Toni immediately nodded. After that, she took Susie's hand and looked like a good sister. At lunchtime, Bella came downstairs. She frowned as she thought of continuing to face the person below. "Afraid?" William asked. Bella shook her head. "If you don't like it, I'll drive her out."

Bella looked at him in surprise and found that he looked cold and serious. If she knows that there still included his mother, would he chase his mother out for her? Even though she was shocked, at the same time, she also knew her importance and could not help but be touched. 

"No need, anyway, with your protection, they don't dare to do anything." Blinked Bella said wistfully. The scene before going upstairs was enough for her to understand his decision. so at this moment, she did not doubt his protection of her. 

Eating with a group of people they didn't like was definitely very tiring. Feeling their hostility, Bella did not think too much. Victoria did not like her from the beginning, and Toni hated her because of the relationship of William. The only thing that puzzled her was Susie. This woman looked very gentle towards anyone, and if a dispute arose, she would be able to handle it quickly.

What did she want to do? Bella had a strong feeling that Susie didn't seem to be such a person, but she didn't see anything. "William, can you send me home after the meal?" Susie asked. "Okay..." When she heard William's answer, Susie rejoiced. 

"I know that William is the best." Susie smiled and looked simple and beautiful. So strange, Toni didn't taste at all at this moment. Bella was a little unthinkable. Susie had already received the trust of Toni. Before Toni, in order to gain her trust, she called William Brother, just to give her an illusion that she really was his sister. 

Only when Bella was present would she call William, and to tell Bella how close she was to William. In front of different people, she would use different names, William only treated her as a sister, and never cared about how he called her. Toni found that Bella was looking at her and she stared back fiercely.