Josh christopher (all these kisses)

Y/n pov

I just went through a bad break up with my well now ex-boyfriend Joshua aka Josh Christopher or Jaygup and lately, I have just not been feeling it and I have just been really down his brother Caleb has been checking on me non-stop because that was like my big brother and he is pissed at Josh he cheated on me at a party with his ex and tried to make it like she came on to him but he was drunk at the moment so I can't say, but he didn't apologize or anything so I broke it off because it's obvious he didn't care about this relationship as much as I do.

Today I had to sing at school for this talent thing and apparently, everyone was gonna be there including Josh which I don't give a fuck about as long as he doesn't talk to me or even come near me I'm fine so yeah, Caleb is about to bring me some shoes he got for me last week which I said he didn't have to and we were gonna talk about stuff or whatever, "wassup Cayewoo?" He came in and gave me a long hug "wassup sis, how you been?" I shrugged and went to sit down on the couch "same old me, you?" He just laughed "what?" I looked at him confused "I know you too well and if it's about my brother you really gotta just talk to him about it even though im still pissed off." I nodded and just sat there thinking and Caleb gave me the shoes which were some MAMBA shoes of course I love them "thanks brighter and I guess I will talk to him", he nodded and gave me a hug we talked for a few mire hours and he headed out and I just sat their on my couch eating ice cream thinking if I really wanna talk to Josh, do I?

I tried I hope you like it
@AmaniJackson1

I'm writing more just give me time, I gotchu.