Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own anything PJO or HoO related (they go to Uncle Rick) neither do I own any of the Marvel things (they go to Marvel studios).

Natasha P.O.V.

The first group of half-bloods arrived around 11 o'clock. Percy introduced the first one as Grover Underwood. He has longish, curly brown hair and a goatee. He wears big baggy jeans, has a limp and wears a shirt that says,"Trees have feelings too." He looks about Percy's age but I'm not completely sure. According to Percy he isn't even a half-blood, but a satyr. Satyrs are half goat half human and they find demigods and bring them to Camp Half-Blood. This news shocked me. The shock is evident on the rest of the Avengers' faces, but I don't show my shock.

The next half-blood is a blonde boy called Will Solace, who looks about fifteen. He is skinny and in shape. His smile is so bright and happy that it practically lights up the room. Apparantly he is a son of Apollo, god of medicine, archery and the sun.

When Percy said that the last demigod is from Steve's time, we didn't expect a lean, gay teenager of about fifteen. The boy is skinny, dressed in black and has a mop of black hair. He seems to be attracted to the blonde boy next to him. You would only realize that he likes the blond boy if you have had years of experience of reading people. Percy said he is a son of Hades, god of the underworld, death and precious stones or metal.

"Well Percy, you managed to get yourself into another war and managed to drag us along with you . How do you feel about that?" Grover joked.

"Well, Underwood, I feel very proud of myself. It's the best annoyance I've been in months!" The half-bloods laugh at this. I noticed how Nico didn't laugh, but merely gave a slight smile.

"How's Juniper holding up?" Annabeth directed her question at Grover. I wonder who Juniper is, maybe a girlfriend?

"She holding up just fine, now that she knows I'm safe at least. Before this she almost killed me for not keeping in touch with her," the half-bloods smile at this, the Avengers just look slightly disturbed. "How are you two holding up?" He sounds completely different, all his jokes are gone. He sounds sad and worried.

"We're fine," Percy said as he and Annabeth moved closer, their faces dark and unreadable. "So, Will, Nico, how's it going at camp and how's it going with you two?" He wiggles his eyebrows at the last bit. Annabeth elbowed him as Nico turned bright red and Will's smile only brightened.

"Camp's great, we have about 40 new campers since you left," Will said, it sounded like he wanted to continue, probably something about his and Nico's relationship status, but Nico cuts in.

"You see Kelp Head? The new campers only start coming once they're sure you're gone," Nico said sarcastically, clearly not wanting to talk about his relationship.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Death Breath," Percy retorts. "You guys hungry? Grover we've got some fresh tin cans for you!" I can't tell if he's sarcastic, I hope he is.

"Mm, yum!" Grover replied giving a goat like jump. Nico opens his mouth to say something but this time Will cuts him off.

"Yes, 'Ghost King'," he said in a doctor voice and the nickname he said almost mockingly. "You have to eat something as well." Nico huffed in defeat.

We head off to the kitchen to get some food. Turns out Percy wasn't sarcastic, Grover really did eat tin cans and paper cups. 'A satyr thing' Grover mumbled at the Avengers while nibbling on a fork.

The next five hours went by in a blur. We got to know the newcomers a bit better by listening to them talking with Percy and Annabeth.

"The rest should be here by now," Annabeth said worriedly.