chapter ten

- Key -

"I said baby you my all in all I was in the bathroom when I missed ya call! Nah you was in the backseat sweating like a athlete doing everything that you said you wouldn't! HAAAN" Sydnee said recording herself in the passengers seat of my car.

I popped her in her mouth midway sentence so she should shut the fuck up.

"Markeyvius i'll beat the fuck outchu while you driving and kill us both, try me" she said and I slammed on the breaks hard causing her to jerk back in her seat.

"You're such an asshole" she said and I grinned.

"Where is we going anyways?" She asked and I looked at ha.

"Jus sit back and ride lil nigga" I said as I drove to drop off one of my drops. She just so happened to get in the car, that's on ha.

"Key i'm hungry" she said still into her phone and I cut my eyes at her.

"I asked you if you wanted ta stop and get sum to eat on the way over here didn't I?" I said.

"Yeah but-

"But nothing, you knew you was gon get hungry so why you ain't say shit when we was back there Sydnee?" I said and she looked at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Ian even hungry no more" she mumbled then shifted her legs farther away from me and leaned on the window.

I sighed then pulled up to a Mcdonald's because that's what we was by.

"Yo, can I get a Bigmac with no onions, a large fry, and a large sprite" I said.

"Will that be all fa you today sir?" the girl asked me and I looked at the menu one last time.

"Yeah" I said then drove off without seeing the total.

"How you remembered my order?" she said poking her bottom lip out.

"Man girl shut up" I said brushing it off and paying.

"No, that means a lot" she said then kissed my cheek and grabbed the bag from out my hands.

"Lemme take some pictures on yo phone" she said and so looked down at it meaning she can get it.

She saved it then started eating her food till I got to where I needed to be.

"How old were you when you got this car?" she asked me and I scrunched my face up.

Odd ass question

"I was uhh.. 18" I mumbled and she looked out the window while squinting her eyes.

"Soo how old are you now?" she asked then ate a handful of fries.

"21" I simply answered and she nodded still looking at me.

"Can you tell me where we go-

"No" I said not letting her get her sentence out.

She sighed then finished the rest of her food in silence.

She drifted off to sleep and I looked at her slightly and smiled. I wiped the sauce off her lip with my thumb then shook my head because what the fuck am I doing?

I parked at the old warehouse then looked back at Sydnee seeing she was still sleep. I rolled down the windows a lil bit then locked the car doors.

"Good to see you again" Rocky, a long time business partner we've been working with greeted.

"Yea I guess" I said then walked past him into the warehouse.

- Sydnee -

I woke up and saw I was still in the car, but it was no longer moving.

"Girl what the fuck" I said confused as I saw an unordinary surrounding.

I checked my phone seeing it was 2:30 then saw that I was 36 minutes away from home.

Facetiming Tori 🦋
connecting ...

"Heyy where you at?" Tori said all happy in the camera.

"Girl I don't know where the fuck I am, I was riding with Key and fell asleep then woke up and he was gone. I guess he inside this warehouse ion know" I said and she moved her lips to the side.

"Call him and make sure" she said and I tucked my lips in.

"Girl ion got that nigga number" I said and she laughed.

"How the fuck you got Boomer and Zion number & you barely talk to them! But you talk to Key everyday and y'all don't have each other's numbers?" she said and I shrugged.

"Because for one, the way I got they numbers was because we was the store and was getting separate shit and didn't wanna get lost" I said and she shook her head.

I looked up and seen Key walking to the car and I cheesed into the camera.

"Key's back! Ima call you later byee!" I said then kissed the camera and hung up.

As soon as he sat down in the car I got straight onnat ass.

"Now why the fuck would you leave me in this HOT ASS car for that long?!" I shouted and he sighed then started the car.

"I wasn't even gone that long chillout" he said then started driving.

"Yes the fuck you were, you coulda at least woke me up so I could've-

"Sydnee shut the hell up dawg, you talking too fuckin much fa no reason" he said cutting me off and I sighed.

"Don't kill him Syd, don't do it" my crazy ass said looking out the window trying to stay calm.

"Couldn't kill me if you wanted to, yo ass woulda been hurt if you lost me" he said and I sucked my teeth.

"It's the other muthafuckin way around" I said then sipped my almost watered down sprite from earlier.

"Yeah okay" he mumbled.

He drove to his house since my car was parked there and I wanted to go home.

"I'm finna dip on you" I said getting out of his car and he slightly nodded.

"Aight nigga" he said then I went to give him a hug.

But that bitch ain't hug me back.

"Markeyvius hug me the fuck back" I said looking up at him with my arms wrapped around his torso.

"Mane no, getcho ass ina car" he said and I pouted.

He looked down at me and sucked his teeth then hugged me back and I smiled.

"Byeee" I said then kissed his cheek and got in my car and left.

short as tf .
comment,vote & share 💕!