FORTY ONE

Do Badal Aapas Mein Mile The Phir
Aisi Barsaat Hui,

Jism Ne Jism Se Sargoshi Ki,
Rooh Ki Rooh Se Baat Hui....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Her eyes widened in shock seeing Tabassum Bashar standing in front of her with an evil smirk on her face. Of course, no one other than her couldn't stoop down to her level.

"So your fiance left you ? No wonder he took my advice and left your pathetic self."

She was taking Murat's name to hurt her without knowing he was the one who got them married but she didn't have to filled with those details instead she should be answered back in her own language and that's what Maria did, having enough of letting her walking over her again and again.

"But Bashar uncle didn't needed anyone's advice to divorce you. Intelligent man I must say...."

It was Maria's turn to smirk watching every colour drain from her face. Somewhere inside her soft heart she felt guilty for making fun of someone's ruined life, but then her eyes landed upon the evil women before her, extinguishing every single ounce of guilt she had within her.

Tabassum Bashar pounced ready to attack her when Maria took few steps back saving herself from the vile women who cursed her, fury brewing in her evil eyes not able to take the counterattack of the girl who never used to reply her, letting her rag her whenever she wanted to.

"He hasn't divorced me yet, but don't you worry little bitch, a day will come when your so called husband will divorce you. Afterall, you were thrown upon him and he doesn't see you more than a liability."

She took steps towards her, warning her of the future which Maria knew better. She was trying to manipulate her, hurt her, but she won't let her do that. Tabassum aunty was jealous from the fact Mustafa married her and that's what exactly she was going to use to anger her.

"He loves me and that's why he married me aunty."

Smiling, she answered waiting for Tabassum aunty to cower back and leave her, instead she saw her laughing loudly like a maniac, stopping Maria's heart with her words.

"That's where you are wrong. He only loved my Asmara with whom he had a child with. He never loved you, so don't consider pity for his love. He'll never love you. Are pyaar karna to door he'll not even touch you.... You are that hideous."

She was right. Wasn't she ? He always pitied her, he pitied her for being an orphan, supporting her only for his deceased uncle, only to leave her for the love of his life Asmara Ahmed. She was everything while Maria Ahwaan was just a plain girl he pitied.

And no matter how much she tried to hide her pained emotions she wasn't able to. Everything related to him made her vulnerable, transparent for the world to detect her emotions and that what Tabssum Bashar was taking advantage off. Smiling evilly she continued brainwashing her, damaging her as much as she could.

"So, I am right. He hasn't even touched you. What kind of husband does that untill he feels repelled of his own wife ? Or Maybe he does that if he is in love with someone...."

Her poor soul pierced with immense pain hearing that but she was quick to dodge her words remembering his confession of loving her, not Asmara. A ray of hope flickered inside her shattered heart, reminiscing the day when he kissed her punishing her for accusing him loving Asmara, not her.