t w e n t y n i n e

"He did what?" Megan screamed in complete shock.

After Peter, Dylan and Samantha picked me up, they noticed how my tummy was rumbling and drove with me to McDonalds.

We had breakfast there and while eating I wrote my two best friends about the fact that I run away.

Thirty minutes later they both appeared here and had breakfast with us.

"I swear, when I see those guys I will break their bones and rip off their-" Megan stood up and almost shouted.

"Sit down, you idiot." Anna hit the back of her head and pulled her back down. "We can't do anything rush, we need to work with what we have."

"Work?" I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "I wanted to wait till Victor comes apologize and then-"

"And then what? We don't even know if he will apologize or just tries to drag you back. We need a plan to crush him and show him that he can't play with your life like this ever again!" Anna said with authority in her voice.

"That's true, we need a good tactic." Dylan approved to her and they both started to talk about plans that sounded to me like nonsense.

While Samantha wanted to follow Megan's plan and wanted to rip something off.

Peter stayed quiet the whole time, he observed our conversation and then coughed before talking.

"First we need a safe place for Lilith to sleep, Victor can come get her at Anna's and Megan's place easily."

He was right, he knew where they live and he could just come and demand from their parents to give me back.

I could even imagne him coming with a whole army, just to drag me back to our house.

I gulped thinking about Victor arriving with the police infront of my friends house.

"The only safe place for her is your house, Peter." Dylan stated and he didn't sound goofy, he was serious. "He wouldn't expext her at your house and he couldn't come get her either, because he would mess with another company."

A red blush flushed over Peter's face.

"In your guestroom, not in your bed, pervert!" Samantha gasped and threw a frie at him.

My cheeks heated up as well, I crossed my arms uncomfortably infront of my chest, gazing away.

"I dont know if thats a good idea." I mumbled.

"We dont really have another choice, either that or Victor will come get you himself." Dylan confornted me with the cold truth.

I sighed. "Okay, but do we really need a plan? I dont want him to get more mad."

Anna took my hand to comfort me. "Look Lil, you did the right thing to leave the house for some days. Giving Victor and you space to think about everything is a mature decision."

Megan nodded and took my other hand. "But we are sick of seeing them pushing you around, you gave them your demands, but we will give them something back."

I bit my lip, it felt good to have left the house, but I only started to get aware of the consequences now.

Victor would be angry, very angry.

"We need to show Victor what he took from you!" Samantha hit with her fist against the table. "Not only Victor, this grandfather of theirs and Caleb as well!"

Anna blinked at her perplex. "What do you mean?"

"Lilith will stay hidden, tomorrow Victor comes to apologize, because he wont let her just stay at boys house like this." She started her explantion. "But the day he will drive to Peters house, we sneak to Lilith's house."

Peter gave her a silly look. "And for what?"

"To perform! We will show them what they took from her and what she could have done. We open their eyes with music!" Samantha stood up in proud.

"That could work." Anna murmured, looking like she thought all scenarios  through. "No this will work."

Now Anna stood up as well. "We will crush the Clover brothers and show them what Lilith can actually do!"

They all stood up and looked so determined. I still sat on my chair and thought about all the consequences my actions would hold.

As I thought more and more I realized something, when I don't show them that they can't push and order me around, they will drag me off places forever.

They will make me cry again and again, I need to make them stop.

"I am afraid." I stated and stood up as well. "Yet I believe in you guys, let's do this!"

We kind of stormed out of the McDonalds and went to a lot of fun places afterwards.

Megan and Anna walked home when the sun started going down and Peter drove Samantha and Dylan home.

When we were left alone, the only sound that filled the driving car was the radio.

A slow song played and it suited the atmosphere well, the rain had stopped and the sun tried to show us her last shines for the day.

"You know, Lil." Peter smiled at me for a second. "I was happy that you asked me to pick you up."

"I am very thankful. You are such a good friend!" I gave him a smile back, I was really grateful to him.

"Yea, friend." He mumbeld and repated the last word I said. "You should probably write Victor a message now."

Without hesitation I took my phone out and typed my message.

"I run away, kind of. I will sleep at Peter's house, I will only come home if you apologize to me and your grandfather leaves the house. Xx"

Please dont forget to vote and comment your opinion. ♡

Xx Mary