14. Bonbons

"Guys, can I move in with one of you?" I asked my friends after we told Ye-jun what happend in physics class. I don't want to live with BTS they scare the hell out of me and I don't feel save around them.

"I'm sorry to tell this news to you, but I don't think your stepbrothers or your stepdad will let you." Suho said to me.

"And if I would I will be found dead in my backyard the next day." Ye-jun said to me.

They are right... But I really don't want to live in the same house as BTS. They are literally controlling my life. I can even feel a few stares coming from their table right now.

I looked behind me and I was right I saw Namjoon and Hoseok looking my way. I quickly turned around and started to look at my tray. "They are watching me." I told my friends annoyed.

"Why are they looking at you?" Lae asked. "Did you do something wrong? Jungkook looks mad." Lea told while observing their table.

"Thats the problem they get mad at every single thing I do. I didn't do anything wrong." I told them. I know why they are mad, it's because I stopped Jimin while he was fighting. "They even got me fired at my work while they dragged me out of there." I started telling them what happened yesterday.

"Ohhw Y/n I feel sorry for you." Suho said sympathetically.

Then the bell started ringing, which means that class starts again.

"Lae shall we go to class?" I asked Lae.

"Sure. We will see you guys later." Lae and I got up and said goodbye to Ye-jun and Suho.

Lae and I took our seat when we arrived in the classroom and started getting out our stuff. Jungkook is also in this period but he is busy talking with his other friend.

"Hey are you Y/n?" A girl asked who appeared next to my table.

"Yes that's me, why?." I asked.

"There was a random guy in the hallway and asked me to give you this." She said while handing me a box.

It was a red box in the shape of a heart. I opened the box and inside there were all different kind of chocolate bonbons and a letter. I took the letter in my hand and read it

I hope you still like them. They used to be your favorite.

What the heck. Is my stalker now sending me chocolates?

"Sorry, who was the guy who gave this to you?" I asked the girl.

"I don't know I have never seen him before." She told me. "Maybe he's still in the hallway." She suggested and walked away.

"Thank you." I said and stood up from my seat and walked towards the door of the classroom. I looked into the hallway but there was no one there.

I turned around to walk back to my table but I saw Jungkook with the box of chocolates in his hand. Shoot.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked me as I walked to my table.

"A box of chocolate bonbons?" I said more like a question.

"Do you thing I'm dumb? I can see it's a box of chocolate bonbons." He said annoyed. "Who gave you this?" He asked madly.

"Lae gave it to me, right?". I said while looking at Lae.

"Ye- yes I gave it to her. I don't like chocolate so I gave it to her." Lae said a little hesitant.

Jungkook looked at us with suspicion. I could tell he didn't believe us. "Don't lie to me." Jungkook said getting more mad. "Who gave this to you."