Harry - 3

After Malfoy explain everything to me, I was so shocked, I didn't know what to do. It was just too perfect to be true. I mean, ever since the war I could get him out of my head. Perfect Malfoy. So after he explained everything to me, I just told him to wait there and I ran to go have a chat with Hermione because she is the one who tell me what to do in those situations but when I got to the compartment, I just felt so much pain, I thought I'm was to faint. I ran back to Malfoy to see him pass out in the compartment. I panicked and held him close to my chest as if it was going to bring his life back. The empty feeling was just so present, I can't have him die too. I can't handle anyone dying again. I just start crying while holding Malfoy in my arms, rocking him like a little baby, praying that he was going to wake up. And then, I just feel his lips on mine. It was like a firework exploding in my chest. Like taking a breath after being in the water a little bit too long. Like if every reason I had to cut just disappeared. Like I had a reason to live again. Just perfect.

- Why crying Potter, scared I was gonna die.

- Oh shut up Malfoy.

- What, are we still on last name basis? he said laughing.

I said shut up Draco

I lean in to kiss him again but someone open the door and see us. Me and Malfoy, no Draco on the floor, him in my arm, his arm wrapped on my neck as I was about to kiss him. And them, just yelling, or to be accurate, Ron yelling. And he was yelling loud enough so that everyone around could hear.

-  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KISSING MALFOY. MALFOY, WHAT SPELL DID YOU PUT ON MY BEST FRIEND. I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT, YOU LITTLE FERRET. HERMIONE GET IN HERE AND HELP ME KILL MALFOY.

- RON, SHUT UP, PLEASE. MALFOY DID NOTHING. IF I AM KISSING HIM IT'S BECAUSE I WANT TO, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP MATE. Please.

- No, I am not, why the hell are you kissing Malfoy.

- Just stop talking, please. Get Hermione in here so I can explain.

- Fine, But you better have a bloody good explanation.

And then just like that he was gone. I turned to Draco and we just started laughing. It was good to laugh like I used to. I hadn't laugh like that since the war.