Chapter 1:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

"Remus who are these people?" Molly asked standing in front of her children along with Sirius.

"Calm down. They claim to be from the future... But I want to ask them questions. Is there a way to get ahold of Severus without Dumbledore knowing?"

"Erm... I can try." Molly said. "Would he need to bring veritiserum?"

"Yes." Remus said wand still pointing at the intruders.

Molly goes through the floo.

While she's gone Sirius and Remus kept their wands aimed at the boys.

The amber gold eyed boy's hair kept changing color in a frantic and it was hard to keep up.

When Molly returned with Severus in toll Remus says "Severus, did you bring the veritiserum?"

"Yes I did." Severus said eyeing the boys. He walks up to them and says "which one of you shall take this potion?"

"I will." The amber eye boy said.

"Three drops shall be enough."

The boy takes the necessary amount of veritiserum and shivers as it goes down his throat.

Severus watches as his eyes fog over and he says "he's good."

Remus asks "are you from the future?"

"Yes."

"What date?"

"August 15th, 2010." The boy said.

"Are y'all deaths eaters?"

All the boys look highly offended at the question.

"No we are not, nor will we ever be." The boy said.

"How did y'all get here?"

"James is a bonehead and broke a time turner. Please believe us when we say we are all innocent!"

The adults all look at each other and nod. Severus says "very well. Here." He gives the boy the antidope.

"Now introduce yourselves! I'm dying to know who you all are!" Sirius said excitedly.

"Who should go first?" The red head asked.

"I'll go last." The blonde said.

"Since I'm the oldest I'll go first." The blue haired boy said.

"Hehe you remind me of myself and Remus!" Sirius said with a goofy grin.

"Well... My name is Edward Remus Lupin-Black, please call me Teddy. Anyways, my biological parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, but I was raised by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin."

Sirius' grin disappeared and his face faltered "what do you mean my cousin is your mother."

Remus looked like he's seen a ghost. Everyones eyes widen "oh shit!" Harry said.

"If you are thinking my father cheated on you on purpose you are wrong!" Teddy said sternly his hair turning a flaming red. "I'm positive it'll all be explained shortly." His hair turns back to vibrant blue when he smiles "I'm a Hufflepuff, born July 19th, 1994. Umm so I'm 16."

The red head steps forward with a grin and a michiveous grin.

Ron says "you must be a Weasley."   -Pun intended.