Chapter Fifty-six

Savannah

I chill at my house in the living room just watching some old shows. I was bored. Nothing to do. I decide to Just go clean my room.

I start with my clothes and my makeup area. I follow After with my study area realizing I had other things like picture and mini posters. Which some i keep other i don't. I head to my closet organizing my clothes and shoes. Taking out some shoes I needed to clean.

"That's my favorite picture of us."
I jump a little being startle.

"Sorry I knock on your door, but no one came and your car was here. I imagined you couldn't hear me knocking." He says.

I put away the picture and walking out of my closet. "What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be busy with a bunch of girls around you?" I say.

He just stood there before he sat down on my bed. I couldn't help but realize he had something under his hoodie.
"I was still upset about you and Mark... Tomorrow I wanna talk. I-.... I don't want us to be separate. Thinking of us not being together... I have no power to do anything." He says.

I sit next to him listening and breathing softly.
"I see you got my gift." He adds smiling a little at the bear made of flowers.
"Yeah you didn't have to Jack." I say.

"I did though... I don't know why, but I knew I had to." He says.
"Molly and Laura miss you.... so do I." He adds.

"Why? I've only met them once." I said shocked. "How could they not? You're gorgeous, amazing, loving, caring, smart, and so perfect." He says.

"You said you wanted to talk tomorrow Jack, so why don't we just wait until then to talk about what we need to say to each other." I say.

"You're right. I just couldn't help, but tell you that." He says getting up. I stand up with him walking him to the front door. "I'll meet you at the yogurt place." He says stopping at my door. I nod my head agreeing with him.

Neither one of us could move, we just kept waiting for one of us to move or say something. I think Jack knew also since he wrapped him arms around me and pulling me into a kiss. A passionate kiss that I couldn't deny.

It lasted a few seconds, but felt forever. He let out a breathe out, catching his breathe from the kiss before he left.

He left me speechless. He took away my breathe.

Only leaving me to dream of the kiss.

•••