0.16

William

"Anthony." I say for the millionth time, poking my boyfriend's arm. His eyes were glued on the TV as he mashed buttons on the controller. "Uh, Anthony?"

He just hums, his eyes not leaving the screen.

I sigh as I stood, standing directly in front of him. He just leaned over, looking behind me at the game.

"Anthony!" I pout, stepping over to block his view. "Can you please pause the game?"

"It's a live match."

(My best guy friend once killed himself in a live match just to pick up my call, hangs up on "The Boys" to call me back, and pauses his game just go text me back or call me (╥﹏╥) Fuck boy friends, just get an amazing guy best friend. I just wanted to include this hehe)

"When will it be over?" Anthony just shrugs, pushing me out of the way, back onto his bed. I huff, briefly scanning his dull room before my eyes landed back on him. "Anthony!"

Again, he just ignored me, agressively pressing onto the controller. "Fuck!" He jams his fingers onto the keys. "Dammit! Shit! NO!"

Anthony throws the remote onto the ground, mumbling lines of profanity under his breath, pressing his palm to his forehead.

I clear my throat, hoping it would gain his attention. He just sighs in frustration before he turned his head, looking at me. "Yes?"

"Finally." I huff, sitting up a bit straight, a smile reaching my lips. "I just wanted to talk to you..."

Anthony hums, turning his body towards mine. "Yes, baby?"

I swallow the nervous lump in my throat, looking down at my hands. "Well, uh, nevermind. It's stupid."

He furrows his brows, "is this about the other day." I just shrug, but I wanted to nod. "I can't dedicate every single second of my life to you, Will."

"I know that." I mutter, licking my lips. "But I hadn't talked to you since Saturday then..."

Anthony sighs, rolling his eyes. "I have things to do. Not everyday I have to text you or call you or talk to you."

Stop being a clingy bitch, William.

I just nodded, looking off to the side, "you're right, I'm sorry." Anthony grabs my chin, tilting my face back towards his. My eyes shifted to my hands, avoiding his gaze.

His lips pressed against my forehead, resting in the spot for a second before removed them. "I want to go eat something, are you hungry?" I shrug, my stomach numb to any ache. "Let's go eat, okay?"

"I'm not really hungry."

Anthony scoffs, "yes you are, you look like you are."

I knit my brows together, staring at my boyfriend in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, you look like you've gained some weight and-"

"I do?" I scowl, looking at my clothed stomach, panic rising in me. "Oh."

"So are you hungry or...?"

I look back at Anthony, gulping. "Sorta, I guess." He let out an odd hum before he left to get food.

Is my weight gain that noticable? Have I been over eating? Does he think I look fat? Oh my gosh, of course he does. He said so himself!

Fast for a few days, throw up whatever you are forced to eat, easy enough. Then you should get back down.