27: Date to the Zoo

JENNIE's pov

I woke up at around 7 am, it was a weekend so Lisa, Daehan and I could have a day to ourselves.

I look at the left side of the bed and saw my lover sleeping peacefully with her mouth slightly open. Her bangs was all over the place making her forehead see light.

I laughed to myself on how she thoroughly takes care of her bangs. When I said to let her forehead rest for a day, being as it always hides behind her head, she glared at me and said she had a big forehead.

If I think about it, if you ask her what is the most important thing to her, she will not say my name, instead she will answer you by pointing at her hair.

I chuckled at the thought

Sitting on the bed, I lifted my hand and placed it on her cheeks. There were evident trails of tears moving downwards. I feel sad for her all she wanted was a happy family.

She always says how it does not bother her that her parents are splitting up, but I know deep down she cares. She is still a little girl behind the tough facade she puts.

Slowly caressing her cheeks, she moved slightly at the movement but did not falter. My hands wondered to her plump lips. Whenever we kiss, I would always feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach.

At the thought of that, I was moving towards her lips making it connect to mine. I gave her multiply pecks on the lips still not being satisfied.

I have never felt so much love and happiness.

She makes me experience different emotions I haven't felt before. 

I soon sensed hands creeping there way to my neck and the lips that were on mine was now smiling.

I pulled away and saw her looking at me with a wide smile planted on her face.

"If I am going to be awakened like that every single day then I won't ever get up even if the soul takers take my body" she held my hand and kissed my knuckles.

There is it again, the butterflies

She sat up and pulled me to her lap.

Her eyes that were staring at my soul was filled with too many emotions, sad not being one of them.

She caressed my cheeks with one hand while the other one is placed on my hips.

"I love you," she said in the most amazing way and my gums immediately showing. I gave off the biggest smile I could ever give. 

"I love you more"

------------

"Mommy..." my focus went to my son, as I finished up the batch of waffles. Lisa soon followed my vision and we both silently awed at the sight of my son who just woken up from his nap with a disheveled hair and was rubbing his eyes in the cutest way.

"What is it baby" his hand went up trying to tell me to carry him. I went on my knees and lifted his small body up and kissed his forehead

"Milkkkk" he whined and I smiled as soon as I was handed a milk by Lisa, I guess she already knew what he wants.

Daehan grabbed the milk and thanked her, then laid his head on the crook of my neck.

I rubbed his back soothingly.

I saw Lisa with a  loving smile looking at us. She went towards us and began rubbing my sons back.

"Hey buddy, do you want to eat with me so mommy could finish up?" she asked making Daehan nod his head and spread his arms for her to take.

Lisa carried Daehan in her arms and went to seat

I gave her a quick kiss and continued what I was doing.

---------------

"So, what do you guys want to do?" Lisa looked at Daehan with her palm to her chin and her hand resting on the tabletop. 

My son looked at Lisa and raised his hand after making a cute gesture that showed he was thinking. 

"Can we go see the animals!?" my son jumped enthusiastically after thinking.

"The zoo? But won't staying in the house be much better?" Lisa asked teasingly. Daehan went and hugged Lisa's left leg, with a puppy eyes that he definitely got from me. 

Great work son!

Mama is proud

That shit works every time.

"pweseeeeee, I wuv u pweseeeee" he was using the pout attack which made Lisa close her eyes and place her hand to her heart.

"That's unfair daehanie" she pouted then looked at me trying to ask for help.

I raised my hand while shaking my head. That thing also affects me so nope. You're alone on this one babe. 

Lisa looked at me betrayed which made me laugh. She then return her focus to my soon and smiled towards the little puppy, giving up because she knows she can't win. 

"Ok, the zoo it is! But if you want to go you have to fix yourself fast so that the zoo would not close"

"YESSSSSSSS!" he jumped and went towards his room

As soon as he left the two of us in the kitchen, Lisa went to my side and wrapped her arms around my waist, I put mine on her neck, playing with her baby hairs

"Your son definitely inherited that from you" she kissed my lips and she swayed our body slowly. Dancing us to the nonexistent music. 

It was silent but comfortable. 

"Hmmm, it isn't my problem you're a softy with the puppy dog eyes" I kissed her back. 

"I know, that might be a problem" we smiled at each other

"Well, we gotta get ready or our son will throw a tantrum" I pulled away from her embrace. I was about to walk out and follow my son to get him ready when I felt that she was not moving. I looked back and see she was dumbfounded

"o-our s-son?" she asked which only made me smile.

"Yes our son" I said and a huge smile broke on her face. She run towards me, carrying me in a bridal style that took me by surprise. 

"Lisa!" I punched her chest playfully

"Our son!" she repeated and kissed my lips passionately.

--------------

"I can't wait to smell the fresh animal poop and flying mosquitoes that I didn't sign up for" I slapped her arms. She just laughed and carried Daehan in her arms.

"Shut up"

"I'm just kidding baby, of course, this is the most amazing day of my life, well not as amazing as the day when you agreed to go out with me, and of course not as amazing when we had se-ow" I slapped her arms giving her a glare.

"Words Manoban" I glared again and pointed at Daehan.

"I'm sorry but as I was saying this day is amazing because I got to spend it with the most important people in my life, I love you baby, I love you Daehan" I looked at her with all the love I could muster.

"I love you too baby, more than I have imagined" I was about to kissed her when a small hand was used to push my pretty face away

"I love you too dada.... can I call u dada?" my son asked cutely making me forget about him pushing my face away.

"Of course, buddy, if you would let me call you my son" Daehan nodded his head with a big smile

"Now let's enjoy this fresh air" I slap her arms again

--------------------

I am changing some of the drama so the old readers of this won't know what will happen (evil laugh)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay safe <3

------A