28: Perfect Date

JISOO's pov

I studied myself one last time inside the bathroom with a paper with a written checklist in hand to see if everything is complete and in place. 

Hair? Freshly showered.

Check

Breathe? I raise my hand to my mouth and exhaled. It smelt good and I had extra mint in my pocket.

So check

Smell? I lift my arm and smelled my underarm on both sides. The body odor is good. Armpit? Applied deodorant and not wet?

Check, Check

Teeth? I looked in the mirror and my teeth were perfectly aligned and nothing stuck in between the creases.

Check

The foods? Perfectly set up

The flower pathway? I look outside and I saw the perfectly spread rose petal pathway that was illuminated by tiny candles on the ground (stream btw for my baby chipmunk!)

Yep still present

What am I still forgetting? I closed my eyes and tried to think hard because I know I tend to be forgetful sometimes and I may not have listed everything.

Shit! the flowers!

My breathing became quick and I ran outside the bathroom to check it but it soon died down when I saw the bouquet of roses on top of the table.

I have been a nervous wreck since this morning, after asking my baby chipmunk out. I planned for us to go on a date. Like how it ought to happen.

I thought that it would go as planned but just this morning the reception I had at this famous Italian restaurant got canceled.

Like who would cancel a reservation the day before someone asked for it?

Dipshits

You don't know how mad I was. I threw my phone at the wall because of too much pressure building up inside of me, it smashed into pieces. 

I didn't even care that my phone broke, I can always buy a new one but this date is something I can never replace. Good thing I had asked my friends what to do.

I wanted this date to be perfect, like how perfect she is.

I called Lisa and my cousin asking what I have to do, a perfect solution and they gave me a suggestion to personally cook dinner for the two of us. Thank god I can cook but what if she doesn't like my cooking or if I fail because of being too much of a nervous wreck?

What do I even cook?

I know she loves peppers, that's one thing maybe I should make a pepper filled with chicken stuffing and put some sauce I can find from youtube from an account that at least is a Michelin level. Would that be even good?

I never knew that dating would be so hard.

My heart was pumping out of my chest with worries stuck to my chicken head.

I slapped myself and looked at the reflection in the mirror. Even an amateur can tell how nervous she is.

I slapped my face again

"Come on Jisoo, you can do this, you are Jisoo and you are amazing and as Lisa said, GROW A STRONGER PUSSY!" I nodded at myself for the motivational words I gave. 

One more slap and the doorbell rang.

Oh my fuck 

SHE'S HERE