Mothers day special

GUYS I FINISHED IT. I FINISHED IT 1 MINUTE BEFORE MOTHERS DAY WAS OVER, AND EVEN THOUGH I'M NOW PUBLISHING THIS AT 1:43 IN THE MORNING I FUCKING DID IT. GOOD GOD I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE 7, I HAVEN'T EVEN RE-READ THIS WRITING ONCE, AND IM GOING TO PUBLISH IT WITHOUT CHECKING FOR SPELLING.

This special is based off one of my favorite episodes of Malcolm in the Middle lmao. Also more HAWKS because he's the only love interest I can see getting into a fist fight for MC's honor respectively.

THIS IS PURE CRACK. BUT IT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Warning! heavy cursing ahead~ with that aside~

ENJOY!~

"Thank you so much for babysitting last minute Keigo." You smiled as you adjusted the gym bag hanging off of your shoulder, the scratchy material digging into your skin.

"No problem, if you ever need time to yourself don't ever hesitate to call me." Hawks smiled as he stepped into your house, taking off his shoes as to not dirty your freshly swept floor. When you returned his smile halfheartedly, a pang of concern causing his eyebrows to furrow slightly.

"Hey, are you okay doll?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, just a little tired. Long day you could say." You gave him a closed eyed smile, your right hand going to re-adjust your heavy bag while your left hand continued to fiddle with your car keys.

"They had dinner a little early today so you don't have to worry about that. Tenko is playing videogames and Izuku is napping. Atsumi went out at noon and I haven't seen him since. Make sure teeth are brushed and that they're in bed by 9! They have school tomorrow and they'll try to shmooze you, don't let them."

"Teeth brushed, bedtime at 9, don't be schmoozed. Got it. And you're sure you're okay-"

"-Bye gotta go be back late!~" Before you left in a hurry you managed to step up on your tippy toes and give the hero a kiss on the cheek, waving behind you with a smile as you did a light jog to your car. Keigo stood in your doorway, awestruck for a moment before he regained his senses and waved back; a dopey smile on his face as he did so.

He watched as you threw your bag into your car and drove off, the bright rays of sun just starting its decline into the evening. After a moment he sighed, the sudden realization hitting him of just what he signed up to do. Babysitting Izuku was a piece of cake, but your tiny white haired son on the other hand was an entirely different story. Keigo exhaled deeply and figured he'd make his presence known, his light footsteps bringing him to Izuku and Tenko's shared room. He heard the kid easily through the closed door, and was genuinely surprised that Izuku could manage to nap in such conditions.

"KATSU THAT'S CHEATING! USING A ROCKET LAUNCHER TO KILL ME IS COWARDLY, SWITCH BACK TO YOUR PLASMA PISTOL LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE." Keigo snorted at the raging kid and peaked the door open, his eyes falling onto the six year old playing halo 4 with his newly found friend. Their room was dark, save for the tv that gave a soft glow; illuminating Tenko who was sitting on the floor. A headset a tad too big for him rested over his fluffy white hair, and as Hawks scanned the room he saw a sleeping Izuku to the very left; his arm hanging off of the bunk bed from the top level.

"KATSUUUUUU WHAT DID I JUST SAY! YOU CHEATER! YOU KNOW WHERE THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS ALL SPAWN! I'M CHOOSING THE MAP NEXT GAME!" Tenko screeched in rage as his body was blown up for the fifth time, the loud cackling of Katsuki ringing in his ears, along with the deep voice from the announcer that declared Katsuki's victory as a 'killing frenzy.'