-22-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" It's hit hit bow... y'all got it? " Noonie told us Iyanna making her nodded.

I just stood there watching her press play on the damn Dubsmash.

{ act like that's Kayla in the red shorts }

" When did you start a dancing with them and shit? " I sighed.

" Stop talking to me. " I mumbled fixing my hair.

" Look man I ain't do shit to you! " Rico snapped pointing in my face.

" You ain't tell me Richard! You lied to my fucking face and that shit might not be big to you or even her but ME it's big and you know trust is everything to me! " He sighed following behind me.

" Makayla listen to me I wanted to tell you but she was just so scared of your reaction I didn't wanna fuck up what we had b- "

" Well good for you ... you didn't fuck up what y'all had but y'all sure did fuck up the bond we had. "

" We been cool since were five and six years old... you really gone throw it away because I didn't tell you I was fucking your bestfriend? " He squinted his eyes at me.

" I'm not throwing anything away I just don't wanna talk to y'all right now .... I just need my time and space to think. " He nodded turning on his heel.

" You gone regret that ... " Pooh whispered making Noonie and Iyanna nod there head.

" I know. " I mumbled watching him get into his car.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 "𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐨" 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Wassup lil sis..." I mumbled sitting the flowers down.

" What's good mama, " I smiled sitting her flowers down too.

I stared off into the dark cemetery sighing.

" I ain't got nobody here for real y'all were the only real family I had didn't matter if I made y'all mad y'all was there regardless! " I sighed sitting down.

" I done finally found a girl that makes me happy and she gone have my first baby. I'm happy as fuck but I'm more scared then anything ... the way I'm living I know it's only one way out and I don't wanna leave my child without a father like me! I want it to have the happiest life and childhood! " I smiled allowing the tears to run down my face.

" I know deaths are natural and are going to happen but I don't want my child to ever experience the pain I did losing y'all ... my heart still in pain after losing y'all back to back in the same month! I put this fucking happy ass smile on my face and laugh and crack jokes all day like I just have this ball of joy in me but in reality IM FUCKING DYING ON THE INSIDE! " I sniffed wiping most of my tears.

" But when I'm with Shanti ... she makes me feel better and the pain come to a ease and I forget about all my trauma from my past. She makes sure I feel wanted and loved like y'all did knowing I'll never say nothing cause I didn't want y'all worrying about me too much but she makes sure I take my medicine... so I can keep my anger under control and she makes me talk to her. "

" I love y'all forever and alwa- "

" RICO ?!?! " I frown turning around.

I gasped feeling my body began to give out making me fall backwards in between my mama and sister graves.

" THIS FOR MY SI- "

I held my bloody womb feeling my body get heavy as fuck making me sigh and quickly grabbed my phone from my pocket.

" Hello? " She mumbled into the phone after the second ring.

" I love you Shanti take care of my baby for me please... "

" Rico why you breathing so hard where you at? " I sighed

" Just promise to take care of my b- "

" Richard? RICHARD?!?! "

_______________

DU DU DUUUUUUUUU one however you spell it 😂

You better comment on this too the fuck

took my time on these chapters and y'all think- ykw fuck it just COMMENT TF.