⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( more kisses )

❝彼らは近かった..

fun fact #40 ; i was originally going
to make this a todoxocxbak story with
hints of dabi and shigaraki but i couldn't
help myself. i love dabi sm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Itadakimasu!"

After fighting their way to the lodge, it was safe to say everyone was stuffing their faces with food. Everyone was surprised at how much the brunette could eat, except for the few who'd actually seen her eat. Even though she was stuffing her mouth, she still looked so graceful? She'd taken a seat next to Todoroki and Tokoyami, sitting across from Sero.

Jirou stared at her curiously. It was like she was popping the food into her mouth and swallowing it without chewing. "Kou, where does all your food go? You're so... small."

"Well," she gulped down the food in her mouth before answering her question. "I train a lot, mainly at home, my tousan.. has a dojo, so that's where I train, do kick boxing and I also like running..."

"I haven't been to the dojo yet! When we trained, it was just at the park!" Kirishima chimed in, his mouth filled with food.

"Maybe I'll take you guys someday," she shrugged.

Ashido and Hagakure grinned at each other, as they've been to her house and subsequently seen the dojo she trained at but not the bakery, just yet.

"So good! Rice is so good!" Kirishima shouted, shovelling more food into his mouth with chopsticks. He was really hungry.

Same went with Kaminari. "It's soaking into my internal organs! It's a match for Lunch Rush's cooking! I can keep chewing forever!"

"Here, Kou." Todoroki had snagged the last takoyaki and since he liked it, but not as much as the brunette beside him, he held it to her mouth.

"Thanks, Sho." Kourin shot him a smile, before going back to eating the rest of the food. Yaoyorozu, who was sitting across the half and half boy, eyed them jealously. "Oh, Fumi, this tastes really good, try it." She said, placing a few different dumplings onto his plate.