27

•RYDEN•

What in heaven name is happening here?

I stare at the three—no—four men inside the living room, What did just happen? Did I fall asleep for one week?

There's Johann, Night, Ezekiel and—That man! They are wearing formal clothes as they sat on separate armchair talking to each other like they were having a serious discussion.

"The pink moon is coming, I believe that Ryden shall stay with me."

Ezekiel stated as he glared at the three—I am confused, What did he mean about the pink moon? Will the moon actually turn pink? I don't understand.

"No, Ryden will stay with me, no matter what."

Johann angrily declares as he stood up from the seat—Glaring darkly at Ezekiel—Night and that Man hasn't spoken yet.

I stand through the doorway, They haven't noticed me yet. That's good, I'm really hungry and I wanted to drink milk already.

I tiptoe behind them as they continue to insist on making me stay in their house—Why? I'm good here at Carnation Garden. Why did I have to leave?

It seems that the man noticed me as he called me out—getting the attention of the three as they stare at me.

"Uhm—Good Morning."

I greeted them, They were gawking at me like I'm some sort of a treasure that pass by them, but I'm not a treasure, I don't know too how I died so I can't be a treasure.

And If I am—Why did I have to die then? Treasure isn't supposed to be throw away, Right?

"Good Morning Ryden."

Night, Ezekiel and That man greeted while Johann stands up and walk toward my way as he hugs me on the waist.

"Good Morning sweetie"

Johann greeted me as he kisses me on the cheeks, I nodded my head as I smile at him.

But I can feel the terrifying stare from our back—I take a peek to see that Night, Ezekiel and that Man was glaring—like they were about to murder Johann.

"You must be hungry Ryden, Let's take our breakfast."

Johann insisted as I follow him to the kitchen—The three was following us too as I sat on the stool—waiting for Johann to serve our breakfast—Then I see Nene flying to my way.

"Waa, Good Morning Nene!"

I happily greeted the flying doll as I hold the doll and give it a slight kiss—I can sense the man beside me.

"That's a cute doll."

I look at him and I can feel myself that I'm getting flustered from what happened last night, He was wearing a red hoodie and jean as he smiles at me sweetly.

"Uhm—yes, Its name is Nene."

I introduced my doll to him as He nodded his head, It was creepy that he was just staring at me.

"I'm Vincent Alistair, Nice to meet you Nene."

He said to the Doll—His name is Vincent, Eh? That's cool.

"Ah—Ahm, Nice to meet you too Vincent."

I said to him—Nene cannot talk so I will be the one who does the talking for Nene.

Ezekiel got near to me also as he pat my hair.

"It's nice to see you again Ryden."

He smiles as I smile back. I can sense Night that was also getting near too as he wraps his arms around me.

"Morning Rydeen.."

He breathe on my ear making me flinch—My ear is sensitive so He shouldn't go near it!

"Eeh, Night, Good Morning."

I stutter as my cheeks turn warm—It was ticklish when he always get near to my ear.

Johann put down my glass of milk and eggs with sausage—I was about to grab my milk when Night 'accidentally' push my glass of milk—as it spills down the floor.

"Ah! My milk!"

I cried out as I feel angry at Night, He shouldn't spill my milk like that, That's mine eh!

"Don't worry Ryden, I will make your milk again."

Night said as he shoves Johann who was glaring angrily at him. I wanted to be mad too since Johann took an effort of making it.

But—The question of them being here hadn't been an answer yet. I wanted to know why the three is here? I don't understand.