29

•RYDEN•

Uhm, Since I heard that there would be this pink moon starting tomorrow—I will stay with.."

I think for a while of who's the one that I will choose—There's nothing wrong that will happen right? I mean—Three days, I will just hang out to their place and that's it, right?

Night—He was always here with me every day except yesterday,—He always doing some pervy stuff to me which I really hate but I also like it when he always bring me gifts like cupcakes.

Ezekiel—I heard Johann tell me that he owned a brothel which means, a—a rated 18 room—I'm scared that I might be stuck on one of those rooms but I also enjoy that he treat me cheesecake one day.

Johann—I've been here with Johann from the day that I've fallen from the sky, He's really comforting to be with, but, Sometimes I always getting bored here at Carnation Garden.

Vincent—Eh, He tried to kill me yesterday but there's this feeling that I wanted to know him more, I don't know why but I feel like knowing him.

"Vincent."

I answered—I can't help it because there's something about him that I wanted to know more, It won't risk, right?

All of their eyes widened—Including him who didn't expect that I will choose him.

"Uhm, It's just three days, right? There's nothing wrong with it though."

I said—I also wanted to know what's gonna happen in those days—where the pink moon will strike. All of them seem bothered when they talk about it.

"Ah! Thank you so much, Ryden~"

Vincent stand up and kiss my hand—I instantly cringe. I really don't understand why they act so cheesy and loving to me—Its cringe though.

I glance at the three and they looked defeated—I smile at them and said;

"Eh, Don't worry, It's just three days, I will hang out with the rest of you guys."

I smiled. They seemed shocked but they agree immediately, That's settled then.

"Uhm—But, Why in heaven are all of you here? What's the event?"

I asked. Until now—I'm confused.

"Tomorrow—Would be the start of Pink Moon. In that very day—Everyone will have a change in their behaviour depending on how the moon affected them, there is some creature who turn a rabid damned. They are people who will murder and sodomised everyone they encounter, There would be some effect on us about that too so we're arguing on which place you will stay since you are our partner."

Ezekiel explained and I nodded my head—I don't know what he meant about a partner but all I know that I need a place to hide since every people will go mad or something.

"Since you chose Vincent over us, Please take care always Ryden."

Night said as he stood up and walk to my way—grabbing my cheeks as he kissed my left cheek—I was flustered when he has done that as he moves away from me.

"I'll be going now, Take care, Ryden."

Ezekiel excused himself as he stands up before walking to my way—kissing my right cheek as he walks out of the house.

"I'll miss you, sweetie, Bring Nene, Hmm?"

Johann smiled at me as Nene fly to my head once again—Of course, I will never leave Nene! Nene is my buddy and It can not leave me eh.

"Yes! I will miss you too Johann."

I said as I remove Vincent hand on mine as I hug Johann quickly as possible—They tell me that the two of us shall depart today.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you clothes, Okay?"

Vincent said as I nodded my head. That's settled then, I wonder what's Vincent house would look like.

"We're Leaving now, Johann."

Vincent said as I wave my goodbye to him—Nene was still floating on my head as It follows us outside.

I hope I don't regret the fact that I go with him—I wanted to find the eternal happiness and lived in peace already. Having a travel around here wouldn't hurt, right?

"Ride in."

I gasped as I see a huge flying black cat landed in front of the porch—Wah! We are riding this majestic black cat?

He held my waist as I was lifted up, Nene was still in my head as he hops on the cat and there, He wraps his arm around my waist as the cat started flying up in the air.

Wah! This is so awesome!—I happily though as I can see the whole Carnation Garden—Wow, Here in the sky; The garden was organized to look like stars. Amazing!

•I know some of you will be mad since I have written about Vincent. The voting has already stop since 7:30 p.m :D