Chapter 45

I stepped inside the Saxena Mansion and my nerves were on fire today. I know a while back I was being too cool about all of this like it hardly matters and I am prepared to face them but nooo I am hell scared about all of this, but couldn't let my family and Manik find out about it otherwise they would have never allowed me to do this at first place..

Come on Nandu you have to be strong you are doing this for Amma and Appa and For Manik's Dad of course, all of them didn't deserve to be get separated from their family.. They all deserve to live but these murderers didn't let them.. So be Brave Nandu and get them.. Yes Nandu, you can do it..

I ring the door bell and a maid answered the door, I told her I am here to meet Mr. Saxena and she took me inside without asking much, I guess she was prepared for it.. Well good for me..

I came inside and saw all those bloody murderers having a fun time smiling and laughing, I just hate their laugh, I so hate them.. Their fun was short lived when they saw me coming, I also fake a shock cum scared expression like I wasn't expecting to see them there..

Harshad - Mrs. Malhotra what a pleasant surprise..

Nandini - Oh hello Mr. Saxena, I didn't knew you were already having guest over, I guess wrong timing..

Soha - You always have a wrong timing and why the hell are you here, After disrespecting my parents and brother, didn't you had enough?

Harshad - Behave yourself Soha, is this the way to talk to your guest..

Nandini - oh it's fine Mr. Saxena.. What else can you expect from Kamini Singhania's daughter.. I am sorry to interrupt, I will just come later on..

Kamini and Soha glared at me at the cute insult I have thrown their way and I patted myself mentally not bad Nandu, going good... carry on..

Harshad - No no Mrs. Malhotra, it's fine and please take a seat..

I sat down and saw leaving Harshad everyone else was shooting daggers at me especially that man whore Madhyam..

Nandini - Actually we are throwing a party at Malhotra Mansion to celebrate Fab5's new Album success.. You came personally to invite Malhotra's and FAB5 last time so Manik wanted to do the same but at end moment producers called for a important meeting and he had to leave. So I decided to come myself...

Harshad - Wow great news, no wonder the album is hit already, these guys are awesome..

Nandini - Yeah, Fab 5 is just great.. Well it will be really great if you and your wife could make it to the party tonight..

And before Harshad could reply, his phone rang I guess Manik has called to get him out of the room.. Harshad excused himself saying it's an important call and he will be back.. My palms become sweaty immediately when I was left in a room with full of my enemies.. But I didn't drop my composure.. Stay calm Nandu, just act cool...

Soha- You think you are at cloud nine after marrying Manik, don't know what Manik saw in you..

Nandini - Same things that he was not able to see in you..

Soha - Oh please Nandini get your facts clear, Manik didn't left me, I dumped him. I know he still likes me.

And I burst out laughing at her, dumb bitch she is.. I laughed for good 5 minutes but have to shut up looking at their steamy faces

Nandini - Seriously Soha, you should come out of your dream land. My husband's bad days are yet not started that he will have feelings for you. And maybe you was the one leaving Manik by your own will but look at yourself now still trying to please him...