Part 15

Khushi confront once again

Next day early morning, Khushi and shyam returned to home after spending night in hotel for same purpose which they will go every time, before anyone can spot them they went to their room. Khushi silently took her clothes and went to wash room to take bath. Shyam lied on the bed being tired and closed his eyes to get some sleep as he spent whole nite with some other girl after sending Khushi to his client's room. He is feeling exhausted after enjoying with random girl on his hotel bed, Khushi is not aware about him but who cares, he is just her husband for name sake but in her heart he is not even a human itself. Khushi came out after taking bath, she saw shyam who is sleeping. She got ready and came down to prepare coffee.

While preparing coffee, Anjali came there and wished her, Khushi also wished and gave coffee to her. They both drank it by talking about the place where these house ladies went. Suddenly Khushi noticed shanti who is coming down from her room, she kept her coffee in the middle and went to kitchen to prepare one for her mother in law. While she is giving coffee to her, shanti noticed that Khushi din't wear mangalsutra and didn't keep sindoor. She got angry and shouted, Khushi you are married to my son and you are daughter in law of this house, where is your mangalsutra and sindoor. Khushi touched her neck and realize she forgot to put them, but she didn't care about that because there is no value for it by marrying one guy like shyam. Khushi said looking down, I forgot...now I will wear. Shanti asked with anger, forgot...don't you know the value of it or else do have any affair with someone, to forgot about my son. Khushi looked at her and thought, how can this lady and her son go this much cheap. She said, Khushi stop looking at me, go and put them now. Khushi silently went to her room.

During breakfast time all gathered at dining table, except shyam. When Arnav came to his place to sit, Khushi looked at him. Arnav sensed it and looked back, Khushi smiled little seeing him but Arnav turned his face to other side ignoring her and her smile. Shanti asked Khushi where is shyam. Khushi replied, he is sleeping. She asked, what...still he is sleeping, why you didn't wake him up or you don't like to give his food on time. I don't know how still my son is tolerating you. Arnav said in straight tone, if you have that much care for your son you go and wake him up, he is just sleeping, didn't die to react like this. And you know your son very well, he always will do what he want, so don't blame others for your son deeds. Nani and Anjali looked at each other without saying anything. Shanti gave angry look to Khushi, thinking because of this girl Arnav is talking like this. Arnav finished his break fast soon and went. Khushi looked at him, thought why he is always being like that, he was not a part of this family, why he is not involving with other members who are also his own family.

At evening Khushi came to pool side which always give solace to her heart, after some time she heard some sound, she looked at Arnav who was busy in searching something, Khushi looked at him and thought she need to ask him again about night.

She went to his room as his pool side door is open. Khushi called him, Arnavji... Arnav turned back and looked at her, Khushi said, I wanna talk to you. Arnav replied, I don't wanna talk anything with you. Khushi asked, why are you not accepting. Arnav replied, nothing is there to accept. Khushi said, yesterday night also you only came I know. Arnav said with irritated tone, what's your problem Khushi, when I am telling that I don't know then it means I don't know only, just leave from here. Khushi asked, why are you avoiding. Arnav looked at her and asked, how are you telling it was me....

Khushi looked straight into his eyes, she went close to him and held his hand, Arnav was confused what she is trying to do now. Khushi took his hand and kept it on her bare waist. Arnav don't know why she is doing, he tried to take it back but Khushi pressed his hand more on her waist telling, I can't forget your touch...I know it was you only no one else. Shock was understatement for him., he don't know what to say.

Suddenly they heard some footsteps which are coming towards his room. Arnav immediately held her shoulder with another hand and pushed her back with himself and they stood at back of the door.

Khushi tried to say, Arnavji what...Arnav left her shoulder and kept his finger on her lips, Khushi felt different sensation, still his hand is resting on her waist. Door got open widely which made Arnav to press his body more on her, her lips are touching his upper chest as his first three buttons are open, Arnav closed his eyes thinking others should not see them like this, unknowingly in that thought his grip became tight on her waist, Khushi shivered in his hard touch and closed her eyes smelling his fragrance and hearing his heart beat by keeping her palm on his heart.

It was Anjali who came to call Arnav..seeing empty room she went back by closing his door. Arnav sighed in relief and took breathe, opened his eyes, now only he realized their position, they both looked at each other. Arnav moved back., Khushi looked down fidgeting her saree.

guys please vote and comment

As you guys know that this beautiful story is written by nakshatra di from med and i tried to get her permission. I got her permission to publish her stories here and she didn't have any issues with it.i am so happy for that finally i asked her permission and her approval to it. thank you so much naksh26