The Unexpected Meeting

BT21'S P.O.V:

The little ones set off to find their idols. Walking through the maze like halls came came across a line barrier.

 Walking through the maze like halls came came across a line barrier

They looked at it in awe.

"Chimmyyyyy!(It wooks fancyyyyy!)" Chimmy said eyes glistening at the sight.

"Mang mang mangie!(Maybe BTS in hewe!)" Mang jumped pointing on the other side of the line barrier. The others shrugged then entered in rush excited to meet their idols once again.

After a few walks and a few turns, they saw a door with a GOLD STAR in it. They saw the star says 'BTS' and they jumped in excitement. Tata once again opened the door for his friends and they entered closing the door behind them.

They looked around in awe and realized no one was in the room. The others began climbing the chairs with their bias' name on. Others climb on the tables looking at their reflection on the mirror. And others, playing with on the floor.

"Shooky!!!(This is fun!!!)" Shooky exclaimed grabbing a clear lipstick opening the cap. He knew what it is the first time he saw it cause their hooman has one. But this time, it has no color. He saw Koya peacefully looking around when they met each other's eyes.

Koya knew what was about to happened so he ran away as quickly as possible hiding behind Rj. Shooky ran after him but then tripped. The clear lipstick broke into two in a matter of seconds. Shooky, Rj and Koya were shocked. The three were trying to fix the broken clear lipstick while Mang and Tata wore the idols' clothes that were 15x bigger than them giggling as they pose in front of the mirror. Chimmy on the other hand, eating the food left on the coffee table at the center of the room while Cooky jumps up and down the sofa enjoying how softer it is than the sofa they have at home.

Everyone was doing their own business when the door opened with a clicked and faint conversations are being heard. The little ones froze for a moment before scattering around the room trying to find a place to hide. Hoping no one will see them. Later then they realized, they were in big trouble. All that can ever think of is:

'Hooman, please save us!'

BTS' P.O.V:

"Did you see how she laughed at my dad joke? SHE THINKS ITS HILARIOUS!" Jin laughed as they followed Tae entering the room. Once the members closed the door behind them, they looked at their private room in shock.

'WHAT A MESS' they all thought.

"What happened here???" Jin said looking around the messy room.

"Yah! Who broke my lipbalm?!" Namjoon screeched seeing his lipbalm on the table broken in two.

"Wha--* our clothes are on the floor!" Hobi said picking up his and Tae's clothes from the floor.