» 56

The next few weeks had gone by smoothly, Jaemin and Hyuna would try and spend as much time together as they could, whether that'd be at their hangout, her house, or Jaemins soccer practice.

Every moment was special to Hyuna, as her world had started becoming more and more brighter and clearer with every passing moment they would spend together.

Her and Myunghee, they were still going through their rough patch, but it was getting better.

Myunghee has been patient with Hyuna, allowing Hyuna to regain trust in her friend slowly- and just like how Hyuna was becoming more and more comfortable with Jaemin- she was steadily allowing her friendship with Myunghee to go back to normal.

Myunghee didn't waste any opportunity to tell her how sorry she was and even Kyong apologised, but it'd take more time with Kyong.

The two girls had situated themselves on the bleachers on the perimeter of the oval- over looking the view of the field as they watched their schools soccer team participate in a home game with the team from a nearby school.

Jaemin had been running up and down the field facile. He was definitely good at the sport as he weaved in between people with the ball moving swiftly around his feet effortlessly.

The ball went soaring across the field as Jaemin kicked the it, scoring a goal as if it were the easiest thing to do.

Myunghee had stood up excitedly, cheering loudly for the the team- but Hyuna couldn't take her eyes off of the boy.

It was surreal to her that she was now dating the boy, and every time they made eye contact it was if they she would forget and remember all at once.

So when Jaemin looked up towards the bleachers in victory, and coming eye to eye with his girlfriend, her stomach had erupted into butterflies.

His hands were on his hips as he panted heavily to regain his breath from all the running he had just done.

He lifted his hand, waving at the girl with an accompanied smile. The girl smiled back and waved at him bashfully, only for her eyes to widen slightly as she watched him jog towards her.

His goal had distinguished half time, with their team being infront by five points. So there wouldn't be any coaches yelling at him as he started running up the steps of the bleachers.

Stopping a step down from where the girl was sat, the two stared at each other. Jaemin had still been panting as he wiped the sweat off of his head with the edge of his shirt- slightly exposing his toned abdomen.

Hyunas breath hitched, gazing over his stomach before looking back up at him as he dropped his shirt, a smirk plastered on his face made Hyuna gulp.

"Hi."

—————

When I said last chapter there would be an "end twist..." I shouldn't have worded it like that ahaha.

It isn't that much of a twist lmao, sorry