Part 16

Face off!!!

Arnav turned to other side in anger, Khushi looked at his back and went from there, which Arnav sensed and turned to look at her who is going towards her room. Arnav clenched his fist thinking, what the hell is happening...damm it..how just by mere touch she recognized me. She somehow came to Raizada family, only because of that snake I'm doing this for her otherwise she will be call a girl only. I don't want my family reputation to get spoiled. Shyam just few more days enjoy your luxury life after that you can't even think about what life stored for you in future, I will give you biggest surprise of your life....He immediately made one call and asked, did you get any information about him...Other side some one said, Sir we found out about his family they are living in some village near to chandigarh. Arnav said, okay I will come and collect the details. He disconnected his call and thought Shyam count your days., you are going to get what you deserve.

Khushi went to her room, she is still feeling nervous due to the incident which happened few minutes before. In her life other than her dad no man came near to her, but she didn't feel bad or uncomfortable near Arnav that's what wondering her. She want to find truth why Arnav is denying and why he is still not doing anything to his brother after knowing everything. Today first time she wished that shyam to take her to hotel only to catch Arnav there itself otherwise he won't accept it.

Arnav went to the person house who called him, after getting the details he started to move directly to Chandigarh without any delay. While he started to go he got call from his person who informed Arnav that tonite shyam is going to take his wife to hotel, Arnav got frustrated and applied sudden brake in rage. He stamped on his steering and said with gritted teeth, Why the hell she married him. He took U turn and went back to Delhi from outskirts where he is at present.

When Arnav reached home, he entered inside and started to go towards his room, he got bumped with Khushi who held his shoulder to get balance. Arnav was more furious to see her who is always crossing on his way, he took her hand and dropped it down rudely, he said with gritted teeth, can't you see and go, why are you always coming in my path.. He pushed her and went inside. Khushi looked at his back and thought what happened to him... Inside his room Arnav is going mad, after getting some details also which he is searching for long time, he can't able to do anything now, all because of this damm girl.

At night Khushi's wish got fulfilled her husband asked her to get ready, today which she did eagerly only thinking about Arnav. After getting ready they reached at ten in hotel. As usual he said room number to go where his client is waiting. She went bravely because she know what will happen, she got used to it. She walked in the corridor which is dark seeing the room numbers where number board alone is shining due to led light.

Like always today also someone dragged and pushed her inside in some other room, when that person tried to go out after pushing, Khushi pulled that person inside with force which she never did. That person didn't expect this, before he do something Khushi ON ed the lights and looked at the person. Khushi looked like now what are you going to say....

Arnav looked at her in shock and tried to go out. Before that Khushi closed the door leaning on it she asked, Now also you are going to deny it or accept it, why are you doing like this, if you know about your brother then why are you not doing anything to him, one brother is sending his wife to hell and another brother is trying to save her from hell, how can you let him free when you know about your brother's true face, don't you think about others feelings, why are you not punishing him for his deeds, or your affection is stopping you to do....

Arnav had enough of her talks, he pulled her wrist forcefully she came and crashed on his chest, he wrapped his arm around her waist, he lowered his face in anger and said, don't you dare to ask me any questions, I don't care what you are going through, somehow you belong to Raizada family which is the only reason I'm saving you like this, if you want., stay here otherwise go and entertain your husband's client. I don't have enough time to waste here saying he pushed her and opened the door, went out. Khushi closed the door and locked,she leaned on the door and Sat down there itself thinking about her fate with tears.