Author's note

Hey there!!
This book particularly means a lot to me so I hope you have a good time reading. Don't worry it's not about my life or anything, it just really reaches out to a lot of things in life that affects a lot of people. Teaches about love, relationships, and forgiveness.

So without much further ado, I want to say a few things about the book

1. This is a book set in Nigeria. So, they're going to be a few slangs and language used that may not be understood by people who aren't from here, but I'll do well to explain what all these mean at the end of the chapter for the sake of my Non-Nigerian readers(You're welcome)

And yes..I am a Nigerian girl.

2)The main character of this book (the first  person who starts their point of view) is not a character you are going to like much. Sorry about that, but there is a reason I'm doing that. That's actually the whole fun of the book.

3) Everything in this book is entirely fiction. If anything corresponds with anyone's life, it's entirely coincidental. Also, very importantly;
Since we're all aware this is fiction, I'll have you know I'm a music lover, so I'm free to use any song I please in any chapter irrespective of whatever date the song came out and if it corresponds to the date in my book. For example, if the date is set 2017 and you see me writing "She connected her phone to the speakers and blasted 'Savage by Meghan thee stallion', and you're aware the song wasn't out by then, well, take it as you see it.😂

4)Also, I beg noone to "copy" any part of the book. I won't do anything but God will judge you if you do.

5) Last and not least, the images I use for the cast are not mine. And please if you see them in real life, don't go addressing them by the names I gave them here. I picked them for my character dispensation because they really corresponded to the way I imagined the characters in my head. I'd love to meet them in real life sha. Wherever they are.

So that is basically everything I have to say. I hope you have a good read. Please always remember to leave a star and drop a comment. Tell me what you think about the characters - your favorites, your worst and all that. Communicate. I'm very eager to hear your thoughts on this story. Pm me if there's anything you want me to add at any place or leave it in the comments, I'll try to see what i can do with your ideas as well.

Now with the power vested in me, I hereby grant you permission to read on!!!!

P.S; This is my first book here so I hope you likeee!!

Happy Reading(smiles)
Lovetori_xo