Run rabbit

"Kouki?" I whispered. Fear completely over came my body. I'm frozen. Then thoughts of before came into mind. If I'm weak and shy then I won't become the hero I want to be. I have to take control over my own body.

I heard leaves crunching. Shoot, todoroki is walking this way. "Aww, are you frozen with fear?" He chuckled. He sounds mad. I'll never see the light of day again. I have to be a hero. I have to run.

And at that my feet lifted up on their own and I started running. The suit coat kouki gave me flew off and left my shirtless body hitting the freezing winds. I was already so exhausted but I managed to gain some of my energy back by the walk with kouki. I ran through the woods, not looking behind me. I didn't need to look behind me. I knew todoroki would be right behind me. The moment I started running, so did he.

I mentally patted myself on the back. I didn't freeze. Even though I should be freaking out, I was happy. I didn't let myself get caught. And lucky for me, kouki has slow reflexes. He could've just easily grabbed my arm the moment I started running. Ha, I hope todoroki fires you.

The footsteps became louder so I sped up my pace. Suddenly my vision became blurry and it was hard to breathe. I knew exactly what had happened. Todoroki used his quirk to spread smoke around the area. My eyes began to water and I started coughing but I didn't stop running.

The air around me became thick and it was hard to see anything. Little did I know that a tree was in front of me and I ran head first into it. I fell to the ground, holding my forehead in agony. Something warm trickled down my forehead. Blood. That's just perfect. I tried getting up but I felt too dizzy. My head was pounding. Hiding wouldn't do me any good either, todoroki could easily find me by my coughing. I have to get out of the smoke. And so I did what I had to, I crawled my way out. The leaves crunched under me as I drug my body through the dirt.

The thought of sleep crowded my mind. The pain in my head mixed with all the smoke was too much. Sleep. Oh how I yearned for it. But I can't. Not now. I have to survive. I have to get out of here. Sleep can wait. I'm so close to freedom. I'll never get another opportunity like this. I have to take it. I have to get out of here. Blood trickled down my face and into my eyes but I kept going. I couldn't see but I didn't care. I kept crawling. Crawling as fast as I could. Nothing was going to stop me.

That's when I remembered. The footsteps. I couldn't hear them. Not a single one. Why was that? Then it hit me. He was hovering over my crawling body. He had to be. I was being so loud, he had to know where I was. He's not stupid.

"So you finally figured it out, huh?" Someone asked. I tried standing but I only got half way up before falling. I expected the fall but it never came. Instead I felt hands wrap around my shirtless body. He caught me from falling. I tried squirming from his grasp but I was too exhausted. I've been running and I hit my head. My body couldn't take anymore. I wanted to sleep. But I can't. I won't. Not when I'm so close. New tears started to stream down my face. Someone please help me.

"Shhh," todoroki tried calming me down. It wasn't working though. It only made me tense up more. I tried running from him. He's not going to take this lightly. "Let me go you mother fucker!" I usually wouldn't say such harsh words but I felt like it needed to be said. Todoroki tightened his grip on me and said, "someone as pretty as yourself shouldn't use such foul language." He spat the words out through his teeth. I could tell he was angry.

Todoroki sat on the ground and cradled me in his arms. I wasn't going to take this of course. I struggled to get out of his grip. I soon found myself barely trying to keep my eyes open. The only thing keeping me awake was adrenaline. I'm not going down like this. It was still very smokey which didn't help my case. After a few minutes of my struggle I calm down. Todoroki was rocking me to sleep as he hummed a sweet little tune. "Todoroki." I whisper before everything goes black.

{todoroki's pov}

You fell asleep in my arms, I thought this would never happen again. But it is. I'm so happy but don't think this gets you out of your punishments. I know exactly what I have to do although I don't want to do it. When push comes to shove I have to do what I have to. And in this case it involves a punishment. How could I be so foolish. It's my fault. You weren't ready for sex but I pushed you. I swear y/n, it'll never happen again. I'm so sorry. Forgive me.

I carry you bridal style back to the cabin, and there I am met with kouki, my limo driver. I walk past him and he follows me inside like a little dog. I carry you into the basement and lay you on the floor. I didn't want to do this again but you left me no choice. Kouki stood in the corner of the dark room, watching my every move. I grab my sludge hammer and drag it over to your sleeping body. I lift up the heavy object and I swing it down, the sound of breaking bones filling the room.