Season 2: Chapter 11

Season 2

Chapter 11

“W-Were you awake the whole time?” He blushed, covering his face with his vacant hand.

I must admit, I miss his adorableness.

“What do you think?” My eyes squinted as I grinned. I gently let go of his hand.

“You didn’t have to pretend asleep.” He scoffed and avoided my eyes.

“You did not have to sneak in just to give me a peck.” I teased him further. Mas lalo siyang namula at tumalikod siya. His sexy back is facing me.

This is seductive of him. What nice service for the one he serves for.

“W-What are you talking about?” Angil niya.

“That was really cute and romantic of you.” I chuckled. Dahan-dahan akong tumayo at lumapit sa kanya. I let my face be closer to him. Napatabingi ako. My eyes went down to his parted lips. Napangisi akong muli at hinila ang likod ng kanyang ulo papalapit sa akin. Our faces are really close, we can feel our breaths resonating. I went with the first move and brushed my lips against his. His hot insides made mine hot and wet. His eyes closed while I did not, I was enamored of his reaction as always. Napangisi ako sa pagitan ng aming halik at hinila na ang aking sarili. “Your reward.”

“A-Aalis na ako.” He turned his back on me like a shy maiden.

“Bye.” I said, ending the tease. He was gone in a snap as well as my naughty smirk. Huminahon na ako at sumampa muli sa aking kama upang makapagpahinga na ng husto.

I should really do something about the irregular beating of my heart.

The following days, Hilda and Davidron’s days surely went hard as they find the culprit to my poisoning case. And as they continue the investigation, I am recuperating.

My shoes’ sounds echoed along as I go through the dungeon my servants found, my purple dress swaying with the beat of my steps. Hilda opened the rusted, wooden door and the dark room greeted my eyes. The ragged, loud breathing of the blindfolded man leaning on the wall fascinated my eyes.

He has been tortured well. Looking at those wounds that deep and the large amount of blood he lost, Davidron must have continuously tortured and healed him slowly.

“So this is our perpetrator?” Malamig kong ani.

“Indeed, my lady. Our investigation leads to this knight.” Hilda nodded. Tinignan ko na lamang siya. I hummed as I scan the knight in front of me looking helpless and pathetic.

So this is the bastard, huh? Whose stupid master even sent him?

Tumaas ang aking kilay. Davidron threw him water with ice cubes in it.

“Wake up.” Ani ko habang mababa pa ang aking boses. My eyes coldly looked at him and squinted. Dahan-dahan siyang nagising. He blinked his eyes and looked around. Tumigil ang kanyang mga mata sa akin. His eyes widened a bit showing surprise.

He must have thought he succeeded. Sucks for him, he failed. My status of recovery was not disclosed so it was just among me and my servants. He fails as an assassin. “So, who was it, really? Heiden?” Umupo ako sa upuan na inilatag sa harap ng kawal.