26.Grace & Isabella (2)

Isabella: "S-should we come out now?"

Grace: "She knows we're here, so there is no point in hiding anymore."

Grace stands up and reveals herself, you do the same and both of you walk to your master.

Master: "Grace, I've allowed you going out like this and never said a word but now, you brought an injured one with you."

Grace: "She looks fine to me."

Master sighed and look your way with concern. She then placed her hands on the two wolf girl heads and with a smile turned to Grace.

Master: "Grace, can I trust you with taking care of these two."

Grace: "No problem! Come on..."

She extended her hands to them.

Grace: "I'll show you the place you will stay at."

They slowly moved their hands but before they could take her hand, she took both of their hands and dragged them in to the house. It looked like she was a little too forceful with them but they seemed... Happy?"

Master: "And just like that she runs off with them."

She turned her face to you.

Master: "You won't hide it from me, I can see you're in pain, come with me."

She gently took your hand and lead you back in to the house and from there in to her room.

Master: "Wait here, I'll bring some medicine and bandages."

She left the room and now was your chance to explore a little. Her room was small but it smelled nice, it has a nice bed, a mirror on the small table in the corner and from both sides there was a picture. On the left it was probably her younger self in the middle and her parents from the sides hugging her and on the right there was a picture of her and a little boy smiling to the camera. You checked her room a little more but there was nothing else that would interest you. You didn't check the drawers or any other places that might of been important to your master.

5 minutes had past and you started to feel weak to stand, since she didn't give you permission to sit on the bed or on the chair next to you, you sat on the ground. You waited a few more minutes and then she came in running in to the room, just to be stopped by the sight she just saw in front of her. She threw all the stuff on the bed and ran to you.

Master: "W-why are you on the floor!?"

Isabella: "Is that... Bad?"

Master: "It's not good at all!! Come on, let's get you on the bed."

Isabella: "But-"

Master: "I don't care!!"

Even though she screamed at you, you didn't feel any anger coming from her, only concern.

You obeyed what she said and with her help you got on to her bed. She then helped you take off your clothes and started changing your bandages.

Master: "You... You had some small metal parts in your stomach, our doc made a few cuts to get rid of them... So please, don't move so much atleast for a week or two."

Isabella: "I'm sorry... For causing trouble for you master."

Master: "There is nothing for you to be sorry about, I should be the one apologising for not telling you this sooner."

Her hands moved quickly, it was painful but you bared it. You tried to look down to see how bad the wounds were but her soft hands stopped you.

Master: "It's better if you didn't look, it will make you feel better."

After taking all the bandages off and covering only the places that were bleeding, she went to the door and when she opened it, there was some warm water and a towel placed on the ground. She took the water and brought it into the room.

Master: "It's water with some rare medicine, it might hurt a little but the pain should go away."

She didn't waste any time and started cleaning your body, when the water touched your wounds it stung a little but after a few seconds it would go away just like she said it would.

A few more minutes of pain and...

Master: "There, that should do it."

You tried to get on your feet but she placed her hands on your shoulders to stop you.

Master: "You will be staying here for today."

Isabella: "I feel better already, so I can go back to my room."

She shook her head.

Master: "What did I tell you about moving so much?"

She gently pushed your head down on to her lap and started caressing your hair.

Isabella: "Master...."

Master: "I'm listening."

Isabella: "If the medicine is rare, why would you waste it on me?"

Master: "Why..... Don't be silly, you are all important to me, all of you will get the same treatment with no exceptions."

....

Isabella: "Can I ask you another question?"

Master: "Okay, but this is the last one."

Isabella: "Who is that little boy in the picture?"

She didn't even look where you were pointing and started explaining.

Master: "He is my son, he lives far away from here, he even has his own family now."

She looks through the window in to the distance, probably remembering something from her past.

Master: "He is like me, protects slaves like you and helps them start a new life. It wasn't always like that though, I hated slaves before just like everyone but my son... Well, he didn't care what others thought of them and protected them even if he got hurt while doing so. Strange, isn't it? A ten year old kid trying to protect that same thing that his mom hates, I scolded him for what he was doing many times but it only encouraged him, because the more he grew the more protective of them he got. When he grew old enough, he decided to travel to other places where slaves are suffering and we made a promise that I don't regret at all."

Isabella: "If you hated us back then, then..."

Master: "Yes, I made a promise to protect every slave, even though I hated them so much. When he left I instantly got myself a slave, she had long hair that covered her face and her body was all wounded from punches and whatever other items she was hit with but she was still standing and listening to every order I gave her. I treated her more like a guest than a slave, I gave her more food, comfortable bed, proper clothes and so many other things, she would always ask me if it was really okay for her to get this much... One day, I decided to give her a haircut and she looked at me and asked If I will not throw her away afterwards. I didn't understand what she was talking about and asked her what's wrong. Her hand moved to her face with a lot of hesitation and moved her hair to the side which revealed her face."

She pauses for a second while still looking out the window.

Master: "Half of her face was burned but it wasn't a normal burn, when I asked her about it, she told me that chemicals were tested on her. I knew they were treated badly but I never thought that others would go as far as testing things on them, when I learned her story I decided to follow my son's footsteps."

Her face turns back to you.

Master: "I showed her to many people, some were surprised others had no reaction, some people even decided to join me in protecting the slaves not only here but in other places too."

Isabella: "Then-"

She placed her finger on your lips before you could ask her another question.

Master: "Story times over, now close your eyes and get some sleep."

You still wanted to ask where her first slave is right now but decided to listen to what she ordered you and close your eyes.
.
.
.