Fly

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Laughing as I flew, this was a fun feeling I could get used to. I flew back to the place earlier noting how a lot of houses had been built again. William was there and gave me a gentle smile as he told me that he knew I helped out a lot earlier and that I should take the rest of the day off. I tried to insist but he refused. He complimented my clothing and I told him that it was all thanks to Leo. A child came running up and she bumped into my leg and began crying. I quickly picked her up and offered her some flowers.

"T-thank you"

"You're welcome"I said with a smile as the little girl took off running again. This time with her friends as she proudly showed off her new flowers. William smiled softly and I couldn't help but realise just how gentle this man was. All of his actions screamed soft. I ended up talking to him for a bit and our love of nature and animals especially small birds was a great bonding moment. He even continued complimented my clothing which was kind of him. We were chatting eagerly before I heard Luck and Magna calling out to me. They were looking around for me so I waved at them. I bid my farewell to William before flying over to the other two.

Luck grabbed Magna as he equipped his lightning boots and jumped up towards me. Quickly, I caught them both with the wind as I laughed. Luck was amused and told me he wanted to fight. Reluctantly, I agreed but we had to change locations so we went back to the base after I dropped them gently onto the ground. I decided to run with them back to the base which became a race with Magna in last place. Luck poked fun at him for that. I dropped off the nice red coat since I didn't want to get that dirty.

The spar took place and it was a good time to practice my lightning. I was able to control it a lot easier after the whole elf war. The first one out was Magna who ended up watching from the sidelines with a scowl on his face. It became solely a battle against Luck and I. Clearly, he had gotten stronger. I guess the elf showed him how to use it to his full potential. We beat each other up but I emerged victorious with only a few scratches at my face and hands. That was new, normally it was a tie. I was in my semi awakened state. After that, Magna came over saying he would beat us up next time with ease but Luck only teased him at that. I tried to go back into my fully awakened state but it felt as if my whole body was electrocuted. It hurt badly that I nearly doubled over to my side.

"Oi Flower boy, you alright?!"

"Y-yes just did a dumb thing" I reassured as Magna came over. My clothes were still clean thankfully. Magna freaked out when I said I tried to fully awaken myself. Shrugging, the pain went away quickly so I showed them I was fine as I went out of my semi awakened state. The flowers disappearing. Magna clicked his tongue before turning around and squatting with a thumb pointed at his back.

"Just get on Flower boy. Winner gets a free piggyback ride"

"Eh? I don't remember this Magna" Luck said with a closed eye smile, he looked slightly upset. Thanking Magna, I got on as his hands grabbed under my thighs as hoisted me up. He began walking with me on his back. I rested my head on the side against his back and closed my eyes, humming once in a while. Luck was smiling as he tried to tease Magna which was working since the boy was a mess trying to deny some of his accusations.

"You're enjoying his thighs aren't you, you perv?"

"N-no you dumbass, of course not. I just have to carry him." Magna denied quickly which Luck called him out on. I defended Magna saying the real perv was Luck in the dungeon if we're talking about accidental thigh touching. I laughed as I finished my sentence remembering the memory easily with a closed eyes. Luck poked my cheek as he told me not to tease him like that. I almost dozed off against Magna's back, my head dropping occasionally. I still heard parts of their conversation.

"Hey Magna, do you have any new photos from Gauche?"

"No dumbass"

"...photos?" I asked tiredly. Magna stiffened as he told me they were no big deal but I wasn't allowed to join in. I pouted but I went back to dozing off as I heard Magna feet start walking again as it trekked through the grass. I fell asleep properly this time on Magna's back. It was nice with the warm sun hitting my skin. Luck would play with my hair. Eventually, we got back.

Third P.O.V

Luck made Gauche take a picture of the boy who was still sleeping. Gauche almost had a nosebleed. They got one picture that Gauche could make more of. He was just adorable in his new clothes curled up on the couch. Something that actually showed off his body nicely yet without showing any skin and being tight. Luck grabbed (M/N) from Magna's back and took him upstairs feeling very giddy. He tucked (M/N) in and bid him goodnight even though it was just sunset. He had a big smile as he tiptoed out of the room because he felt like he had done something good today. He also got to touch those thighs.

"Hehe goodnight (M/N)"

A/N: Everyone is so smitten and I love it. Luck really does want those thighs. Some fluff with William, Magna and Luck is nice. Thanks for reading! As I said, multiple endings for everyone. Also also, I know Gauche takes picture's with permission in advance

 Also also, I know Gauche takes picture's with permission in advance