30 - cliffhangers are so

.

 JENNA'S POV

"So we just wanted to talk about meeting Avery for her Wish." Cara gently brought up.

We decided to be a little mature about this to go talk to the boys about what we're actually going to do. That is, try not to break down and bicker right in front of the girl that we're supposed to make her wish come true.

Rose cuts Cara off, as the boys' attention was turned to her.

"Alright listen here. We're going to go with you guys into that building, make it look like we're all cool. Once we're in there, we're gonna go back to pretending like we're friends. But don't think anything changed. Once this is all over, we never want to see you guys again." Rose narrowed her eyes, and right as she said that..

Tess and Calum comes walking down the halls, as they held hands, Tess's head nuzzled on his shoulder.

Calum notices us, as he frowned slightly. Tess stops in a halt as she looks up, her eyes widening.

"Tess!" I yelled, as she quickly turns around, running away. God..

What the hell is happening. Doesn't she even realize what she's doing right now?

My feet immediately took off as I sprinted after her, turning the corner.

"Tess, stop I just want to talk to you!" I shouted after her.

She slows down later on, seeing that she got tired as she breathes tiredly. 

I stop by her side, looking at her confusedly.

"Okay, so me and Calum." She nodded once.

"I didn't even know there was a you and Calum.. What happened?" I asked, perfectly calm.

"I.. I can't hate him, Jenna. I know it seemed like I did before, but that was only because I didn't get the chance to open up to him. He makes me happy, I just hope you girls can except that. Mostly Rose." She sighs.

"Yeah, well Rose might take some time. I, on the other hand, understand where you're going completely."

"You do?" Tess rose her eyebrows.

"If it wasn't for the boys lying to us, I.. I loved Michael, a lot. Thing is, you girls never understood that." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry for that. I was being so ignorant, and we all were. But Jenna, they really are sorry.. The only reason they ever lied was because we were still arch enemies then. We would've done the same if we were in their place. But really, think about it. If we switched places with them, wouldn't you want to be forgiven? Just.. Move on?"

I remained silent, processing what she had just told me. Tess was right. We didn't have to be stupid enough to hold this grudge against them for the rest of our lives, and let history repeat itself. Thing is, deep down.. I never wanted it to be this way.

.

Tess and Calum had further explained themselves once we made it back to the others, as I watched Rose's face relax.

Calum looked mostly at Rose as he spoke up. "We want you guys to all just.. Please except that we make each other happy. We all do, don't you realize? We don't want it to be like how it was back then. Now that it's kind of getting fixed." Calum nodded once.

"We're so sorry. We never wanted to hurt all of you like that." Ashton sadly spoke.

We all look at Rose, seeing we were all kind of on the verge of actually forgiving them here and moving on.

"It was so stupid. And we aren't like that anymore.. We don't hate you as much as we did then." Luke shrugged, Michael nudging him. "Okay, so we don't hate you." Luke says, chuckling lightly. "Cara?" He pulls a small smile at her as she shyly smiles back.

Rose looks as if she is going to just go out and say something, and I was almost scared.

"Okay, I'm sorry.'' She breathed out, as we all look at her in surprise. She was never the first one to apologize, in any situation ever. That is, until now.

Michael glances at me, as I smile softly at him.

"Maybe I went past the limits sometimes when it came to pranking you guys, and I lied a few times too. That's only because I was looking after this band. Love might ruin this band too, but.. I honestly don't care anymore. We're happy, why would I continue to take that away? I'm not that evil." She shrugged, making me laugh a little.

"Oh and you might not want to use your toothbrush, Mike."

"And why.." Michael's voice trailed.

"I cleaned the toilet bowl with it.'' She slightly snickered as his eyes widened.

"Oh fuck." He mumbled, running down the hall to the nearest bathroom he could find.

"Are you serious Rose?" I groaned, but couldn't help but laugh.

We all began to laugh like weirdos, Ashton's giggle kind of standing out pretty much.

We were a weird bunch. But I guess that's what makes us a pretty interesting group, you might say.

Cara shrieked when Luke nears her and slowly kisses her. We were all clearly surprised at how Luke just went in for it as I smiled.

"Hey if he can do that, that means.." Ashton smirked, glancing at Rose.

Rose smiled lopsidedly as he runs over to her and kisses her.

"Yeah, you guys just do that.'' I chuckled lightly, slowly staggering backwards.

.

_____________________________

a/n:

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS CLEARLY A FILLER OMG

BC NEXT CHAPTER IS THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL WHICH WILL BE LONGER (:

ITLL BE UP ON THE 24TH, YALL YAY

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BBYS ♡

- BritishBums xox