love you so mad~

Haechan

We having fun tonight, watching horror movie in cinema while y/n keep screaming and hugged my arm. Sometimes, she keep hid her face in my arm. Trying not to saw that devil came out from somewhere and made her scream again. I stop my car in front of the campus.

" Wait for me here. Don't go anywhere.I need to parked my car first. " I said when she already came out from the car. She curved a wide smile and nodded. I shook my head and curved a smile. I then trying to find parking lot.

I whistle around while throw and catch back my car key in the air. I then smiling when I saw y/n,waiting for me in front of the campus. I'm about to shout her name but stop when I saw her talking to 2 boys  that she talking in the class. Jealousy starts to filled in me. I then rushed to her.

"Hey, I'm done." I said to y/n while smile brightly to her. I then pretend like  I've just saw them. I gave them a fake smile.

"y/n, who are they?" I asked her.

"Well-" 

"Hey, I'm  Na MinJae." He greet me with a bright smile.

"I'm Na MinSung." The other one said and smile.

"I'm Lee Haechan." I said and bowed a lil bit.

"Well, They are Uncle Jaemin's sons. Most likely like my own big bros." y/n said and I just made  an'O'  and nodded.

"Well, MinJae, Minsung, This is Haechan, My boyfriend..." she said and curved a wide smile at me. I look away, try to hid my blush from them. 

" Well, need to go guys~ See you soon~" She said and bit them goodbye. I smile and bowed a lil bit before we both go to our dorm.

After taking shower, I came out and sat on the couch with y/n that just focus on her phone screen,chatting with someone.She flinched a lil bit when I suddenly came.

"Omo!" she said. I giggles and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Well, what we gonna  do this weekend?" She asked me. I then face her.

"well, Idk...My parents told me that they gonna be on vacation to Jeju for a month~ "

"Let's go to my house~ Rayeon miss me already~" she said and made an UwU face to me. I then pinched her both cheeks softly and kiss it.

"Let's go~" I said and she cheered in happiness.

y/n

" I'm home!" I shout and open the door,revealing myself and Haechan at the front door.

"Noona!" Rayeon shout and hug my legs.

"Did you miss me already? I'm just gone for 2 months~" I asked him and  he nodded aggressively.

"I miss noona very much! I felt lonely without you..." He said and made UwU face towards me. I pinched his cheek and petted his head.