safe.

Get up mamas I hear as I feel kisses on my lips. I then open my eyes to see key.

I'm sorry he tells me. I just look at him and stand up only to fall down. I then look and it is red.

I hate you i spat.

I hate you so fucking much you fucking raped me you sick son of a bitch!! I hope you fucking die!! I reply reaching over and grabbing his dick and digging my long nails into it.

Ahh! He yells. I then go get the bleach and poor it onto his open cuts from my nails.

I then lock the door and I then start packing me and yosohn clothes and shoes along with the toys and essentials. I then call toosi.

Toosi can you please come get me and yosohn i ask crying.

Yo what the fuck wrong? He asks sounding mad.

He he i try to get out.

I'm down the street I'm pulling up now he says I then look up and run into his arms as he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him and start crying.

Ariana what's wrong? He ask me clearly confused.

T he he r raped me it hurt so bad i tell him lifting my head and pulling my romper down.

He then looks straight forward and starts rubbing my back.

And when I asked him to stop he just kept going and he started laughing i add on.

Its ok I got ya now he tells me as i shake my head up and down and continue to hug him.

It hurts i tell him.

What hurts? He ask.

My thing i tell him wiping my eyes.

Let's go to the hospital he tells me putting me and yosohn bags in his trunk while he lets his seat up and puts yosohn in the backseat.

Where your slides? He ask looking at my bare feet.

They are in the house I tell him.

Ok he then starts walking up to the house and yosohn was in the car with the air on so he was fine.

I was still holding on to the front of him still crying a lil from the pain. He then walks in and key is in the living room.

Aww the hoe called her lil boy he says.

Ari why is that nigga holding you? He asks me but i ignore him.

Nigga shut yo ass up toosi says grabbing my slides.

Oh and yeah you can keep the benz she don't need it he tells key throwing the keys at his face. He then walks out and we get in the car.

I'm taking you to the hospital he tells me.

Ok i reply.
* at the hospital

Well you do not have anything and you are not pregnant. You just have to take it easy and no intercourse for about 1 month the doctor tells me.

Ok thanks i tell her as we leave.
Toosi outfit:

Yosohn then runs to toosi

Dada yosohn says catching me and toosi off guard.

Toosi then throws yosohn up and catches him.

Hwe hwit mwommy yosohn tells toosi.

How did he hit her? Toosii ask.

Pow! He said slapping his hands together.

Me no like that bwitch he says.

Yosohn no cousing! I tell him tapping his hand. He then mugs me.

He made me fall one twime he tells toosi as he furrows his eyebrows.

What mommy do? Toosi ask. She went pow pow pow on his face and weft but thwen he came back he continued.

Damn yosohn bout smart as shit i think.

Toosi then shakes his head as he continues snitching. We then go to his demon and drive to his house. When we get to his house we unpack and yosohn goes to sleep after he ate.

Let's watch a movie toosi says looking at me.

Okay I say looking at my wrist.

That nigga do that? He ask.

Yeah and these i say pulling down my romper but coveing my boobs. There was bruises,scratches, cuts and more. I then turn around and i show him my lower back from when he pushed me.

They not even gone go away i say frowning its not even far because for the rest of my life ima have these i tell him.

Well they like battle scars or tiger stripes he tells me looking at them.

Yeah i guess I never thought of it that way I tell him pulling my thang back up.

I heard you fought a grown ass man and won he says hyping me up as I laugh.

Well ya know I said sticking my hip out and popping my imaginary collar.

Ariana why didn't you tell me this nigga was hitting you? He asks me.

Well he broke my phone and I was scared i tell him just as i get another pain.

I then scrunch my face up.

You ok? He ask me looking concerned.

Yeah just hurts i tell him walking dowstairs to get water as he follows.

What movie you wanna watch? He ask me.

Um Friday i tell him as he lays on the couch and i lay beside him. We both the pull up the cover.

Ari ima handle that nigga for hurting you he says looking over at me.

Ok I reply laying my head back on his chest as he raps his arms around me. I then lift my hand to look at my nails.

What's that? He ask pointing to when key pushed me making me cutt my hand.

A cutt I reply.

How it happen? he ask as he furrows his eyebrows.

Key pushed me because a nigga commented under my post and said one of the baddest and he thought i was cheating and when he pushed me i happened to have a knife in my hand I tell him explaining it.

Ima kill this nigga I heard him whisper.

I then turn the other way to where I am facing away from the tv. I then wrap my arm around toosi chest and lay my head on my other hand and I eventually go to sleep. He then takes me to me and yosohn room.

Night baby girl.

Night toosi.
/////////
1060 words🥳🥳

Bye lovlies 🥰