5 - Trapped forever

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
GUN VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING GUN VIOLENCE ALCOHOL

Two fucking days. Two days of being rushed off my feet and dragged around mercilessly. I chose a wedding dress. It was quite decent I just hated what it symbolised. This was really happening. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I didn't plead with father, he would have beat me and besides he was enjoying himself in clubs.

I glanced down at my freshly painted nails. They were in nude, not a color I'd choose but they looked beautiful regardless. I was glad to be kept busy in a way, I didn't have to interact with father. He stayed far away and I was glad he did so.

Tonight was my last night before the big day and I chose to stay in bed and watch a horror movie. There was not much I wanted to do. If truth be told, I wanted to fall ill unexpectedly and ruin the wedding. That would surely piss father off. I chuckled as I imagined him taking off his belt in attempts to strike me with it.

This time I wouldn't allow him to do it. I might just snap and strangle him to death with his very own belt. I would gladly suffer the consequences if it meant he wouldn't be breathing.

I rubbed my hand over my smooth waxed leg. I wore pyjama shorts and a T-shirt as it was incredibly warm. The humidity I was used to because my home in Italy was often very sunny. America seemed like a nice place from what little I have seen. I hope I don't have to stay here.

I hardly flinched when the movie showed a jump scare but was interrupted by KC. She smiled timidly as she cautiously entered my hotel room. "Don, you have received a gift." She smiled gingerly.

My curiosity peaked and I paused the movie, sitting upright on the soft bed. She walked closer towards with me with a red box neatly adorned with a bow in her hands. "I've checked it out so it's safe." She said as she handed me the box. I nodded with a smile. I completely trusted her with my life.

KC left the room and I stared down at the box. Surely father would have not brought me a gift. I carefully undid the bow and let it fall to my lap. Upon opening the box I saw a beautiful diamond encrusted necklace inside. A single bright blue sapphire shimmered in the light as I ran my fingers over it.

I spotted a small gift tag and turned it over in my hand. I didn't recognise the neat handwriting which spoke of undressing me and seeing me in nothing but the necklace. What the fuck? Ace? What the fuck is he thinking. What a fucking bastard. If he thinks he can fuck me on our wedding night, he's got another thing coming.

No matter how hard I tried to sleep my mind was awake. My stomach was filled with nervous butterflies which wouldn't leave no matter how much wine I drank. It was three in the morning and I gave up on sleep altogether.

I instead found out information about Ace. I wanted to know what kind of man I would be marrying. He was damn fucking ruthless all right, taking down a whole mafia organisation without breaking a sweat. I summed up that his life was mostly like mine growing up. Brutal and cold. He at least had both his parents but I didn't know what happened behind closed doors but I am certain his father never laid a hand on him as mine did to me.