one

zhong chenle

zhong chenle. you could say he was normal but his classmates would say otherwise. in terms of grades, he was the smartest person ever. he was also one of the richest kids at school which meant he was popular. everyone absolutely loved him for his looks, sweetness, and laugh.

he was having the perfect life. absolutely normal am i right?

of course there was a catch. despite chenle being one of the sweetest kids on the planet, he absolutely hated guys.

not just guys in general, but tall guys. nobody ever got the reason why, but if a tall guy approached chenle, he would just walk away.

not even his friends got the reason why, it was all a mystery to them, maybe because he himself wasn't tall.

nope. chenle doesn't like being called short, but he doesn't hate it all. everyone finds it cute anyways.

"mark hyung!" the tanned male named donghyuck ran through the hallways. mark took a deep breathe before being engulfed by a warm hug.

not like mark wasn't enjoying it or anything. displays of affection isn't his thing just yet.

yet.

"how was class bae?" mark said caressing the back of donghyuck's head.

donghyuck looked up at mark and pushed him away seeing him act so lovey leaving mark confused, donghyuck looked at all his friends, "you will not believe what happened today!"

groans were heard from the other four boys, they weren't ready for another donghyuck rant.

or they would call it, 'donghyuck's tea time'

jaemin clenched his jaw in slight annoyance, he sighed as he looked at donghyuck, "what is it this time?"

all the boys went closer to donghyuck ready to hear the tea leaving donghyuck to smirk at them, he backed away to tease, "maybe i won't tell you guys at all."

"okay look here, just say it."

"whatever, there's actually a new student here. he's such a bad boy." a slap on the arm was felt as soon as donghyuck said that, he really has to realize that mark loves him.

i don't blame it though. first mark is all 'get away from me' and all that shit and the next thing you know, he's pampering donghyuck with kisses.

donghyuck turned to chenle knowing what question he'd ask, he sighed before placing a hand on his shoulder, "and i'm sorry to say it, but yes he is tall."

chenle raised his hands up in defeat, he stood up and looked at all his friends, "and just like that, i'm out of here!"

renjun took a sip of his juice with one hand as the other hand pulled chenle back to sit, "you act like he's here! seriously, what's with you and tall guys? everyone except you and me are tall so why are you friends with them?"

chenle gulped looking at his friends, "well, technically none of you are tall. you're all just medium sized to me."

renjun was trying to hold back his laugh of chenle's quite offensive comment, "o-oh my god... he called you guys medium sized."

glares were sent towards renjun hearing him laugh, "shut up shortie." and with that, renjun was back to focusing on the main topic.

"who's he anyways?" chenle asked.

donghyuck pointed at the boy at the other end of the hallways, "that tall guy with the purple hair over there. i think his name is josung? or jisung?"

jeno rolled his eyes, "it's pink brown stupid."

jisung, park jisung. the new student of seuli high. he's talented in dancing, and rich as hell. he's also a bad boy. no he doesn't bully people, he just likes to annoy the heck out of them.

hearing himself being mentioned, the tall male named jisung turned to the group of friends, a specific male catching his eye.

sadly all that male did was role his eyes before focusing back on his own group of friends. jisung scoffed at the male being so rude. how dare someone treat him that way?

jisung leaned on the lockers as he turned to his new friends, "who's that guy with the black hair over there?"

felix made an 'o' sound as he looked at the boy jisung was pointing at, "that is zhong chenle."

jisung tilted his head in confusion wanting more explanation.

"zhong chenle is quite the star of the school. you see his friend group over there? they excel in everything. music, grades, sports, etc. but zhong chenle in particular, he's rich, has a great voice, and most importantly,"

jisung turned to chenle as he waited for felix to say a surprising fact about this 'chenle'.

"he hates tall guys."

jisung made a weird face hearing that, he looked back at felix, why would someone hate tall guys?

felix shrugged as he crossed his arms, "don't ask me. nobody knows why he hates tall guys. he just does." felix then eyed jisung from head to toe before sighing, "so i guess you're not being his friend any time soon?"

jisung scoffed as he looked at chenle who was having the time of his life with his friends, "who said i wanted to be friends with him? he looks like a baby. too baby-ish for my liking."

felix looked at chenle as well, "suit yourself. he's the sweetest guy ever. i still can't believe him and xiaojun aren't together yet."

jisung looked at felix in confusion hearing an unfamiliar name, "xiaojun?"

"ah yes, xiaojun is a senior here. he's really popular here as well, also a sweetheart. i guess the reason is obvious why chenle likes him."

felix looked at his watch before looking back up, "i gotta go. i have a date with my boyfriend soon. get home safely!"

and with that, felix left jisung staring at the interesting friend group, he shook his head thinking of stupid thoughts.

he fixed his leather jackets before walking past the six boys, he was about to leave but them one of them called them.

"hey park jisung!" donghyuck said trying to catch his attention. jisung looked at him in confusion, he pointed at himself, "me?"

jaemin groaned, "are there any other park jisung's around?"

jisung didn't answer and looked at the boy he was most familiar with, zhong chenle. although he was too busy playing something on his phone.

before anyone could say anything, chenle's phone rang, he quickly picked up and saw the love of his life, xiaojun.

he looked at his friends with a smile, "gotta go." he looked at jisung just breathing, he sent a small glare before walking away without saying anything at all.

chenle doesn't seem to like jisung at all.

we can't blame him for being tall.

-
i was gonna write a chensung book with a different concept but oh well. markhyuck one might come out tomorrow or the day after that. too lazy to update eighteen lmao. frustrated is gonna end tomorrow. so enjoy this weird ass concept of jisung being too tall for chenle's liking🥰
also if anyone could see my idea draft its super chaotic🥴 there are like 200 ideas there and i just cannot handle it—