Chapter 27: Plotting

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Plotting
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Y/N!"

You almost fall out of the chair at the sudden yell coming from your office door before you pass a dark glare at your best friend.

"WHAT CHIM?!" You exclaim equally as loud, making the poor man chuckle as he fastens his pace towards you.

"I heard about Taehyung, I told you he wasn't good for you!" Jimin runs his hand through his hair as he places the other hand on his hip while standing before your desk.

Fidgeting in your own seat, you stare at him with a stern expression, "You never said that."

"I swear I- that's not my point! I knew he wasn't going to last very long here and yet-"

"He asked me to wait for him," You cut him off, not looking at him anymore. "And I'm ready to do that."

So you've made up your mind.

"Seriously?!" Jimin frowns. "How do you even know if his dad will let him? Do you even know who his dad IS?!"

"And you do? And- wait up." You stop, "Hold on, how do you even know about this? I didn't even tell Ari about this yet?"

"Jin told me." He easily states.

"You guys know each othe- JIMIN HOW FAR DID YOU GO TO STALK TAEHYUNG JUST FOR ME?!"

"Well," Jimin now mutters, looking all over the place guiltily. "Me and Ari went onto a hunt to check Taehyung's background and if you're asking 'how far' then... Ari made me dress up as a girl. Again."

Oh god. When things go as far as Ari getting Jimin to dress up as a girl, you know it's serious. Why aren't you surprised though?

"Where is that monkey?" You ask calmly. "Oh wait, she has work today," you recall, "I'll find a way to pull her ears." You plot determined.

"Y/n," Jimin calls gently now.

"Jimin, I'm going to wait for him," You confess. "We saw each other three days ago," Which seems like ages, "And I know he'll come and see me again." You say as a weak smile spreads itself on your pretty face.

"Jin called." Jimin sighs, "Taehyung's dad is considering to send Taehyung abroad."

Your heart stops. You did not just hear that.

This isn't the first time you've been warned Taehyung is going away from you but definitely not your second time that you feel like your soul is ready to get ripped apart from you... okay maybe you're being overly dramatic here...but still.

Your heart feels like a bunch of weight has been thrown onto it, your heart is sinking in panic. You don't know when and how but your feelings have been growing dangerously for Kim Taehyung as days go by. You don't care about who his dad is and what he said to you, they're just feelings that even you don't have control over at this point.

Kim Taehyung has cast some nasty spell on you and he is so going to pay for this.

You turn, but too slowly to be normal. When you speak you voice trails slowly, like your words are unwilling to take flight. There is a sadness in your eyes, the brown too glossy. Jimin sees it all.

Without any hesitations, the man sighs to himself before getting to the other side of your desk so he can hug you. You need it.

Usually, every time your best friend has hugged you, you had always responded by hugging back or at least resting your head on his shoulder. However, you are way too in shock to move. You can't imagine your life without Taehyung anymore. That's it.