Chapter 28: Your honour

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Your honour
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Is that nice?" Ariel asks the teenager as he continues to sip onto his banana milkshake during the ride to Daegu, early in the morning.

Jungkook does not hesitate to pass the drink to Ariel. She tastes it and hums to signal that it tastes good before passing Jungkook a thumbs up enthusiastically.

You grin at the two cutely before looking out at the window peacefully-
You thought.
Hoseok sitting next to you, there is no way he'll sit next to you and not even do anything when you're right next to him! So without wasting this wonderful time, the beautiful man takes his phone out and starts clicking pictures with you and you can't help but smile at your friend.

"Hey Hobi," You call as he checks the few pictures he just took.

"Yes, my lady?" Hoseok winks at you charmingly before sparking a smile for three seconds until looking back at his phone.

You don't even know what happened to your heart right there but it did do something because that magical smile that appeared on Hoseok's face just now is the reason why you can't stop smiling uncontrollably.

"I'm mad at you," You mutter still smiling so you look away at the window to hide your smiling self as Hoseok moves his focus from his device to his friend.

"Why? What did I do?" Hoseok asks sounding worried but clueless at the same time. "Is it because you didn't want me to co-"

"You're shining so much, you're making me blind!"

You're smiling so so hard to yourself and perhaps blushing at your cheesy line. You swear it didn't sound as cringe when you thought of it in your head, but for some reason it sounds different when you say it out loud.

"Oh?" Hoseok speaks and you finally look at him smirking. "Sorry about that, I am the sun afterall!"

You both burst into giggles until Hoseok holds his arm up again for you guys to take pictures but you stop him, looking seriously at him. He blinks a few times at your seriousness as you search something in your bag. That blank face of Hoseok soon disappears as soon as you proudly pull your baby-blue polaroid out like some sort of magician pulling out a rabbit from the magic hat! Again, you both happily resume to take pictures and squealing each time the photos come out.

So, in the six-seated car, Jungkook and Ariel sit together at the back since Ariel likes sitting right at the back while Jungkook's just forced to sit at the back because he's the youngest and thanks to you all being bullies, he doesn't get to have a say. Nevertheless, he begins to enjoy Ari's company during the ride since as well as talking they both end up playing games on their phones, racing each other, who gets the highest score.
You and Hoseok sit in the middle happily and are most likely the most joyful pair in the car as you stick your tongues out at times and take funny pictures and then laugh at each other.

Last but not the least, there's Jimin and Yoongi seated in the front seats of the car while Yoongi drives the car, Jimin takes pictures of the scenery the car drives by.

"Deer," Jimin mumbles.

"Yeah?" Yoongi answers blankly.

"Wait what? No, deer!"

"What is- oh" Yoongi realises as he spots the deer running and moving away from the road itself.

Jimin looks at Yoongi who's concentrated on the road and looks back out of the window confused.

They don't even realise you and Hoseok heard what just happened and are currently trying your hardest to laugh silently.

You stare at Hoseok's glistening eyes and he stares back at yours before you both rapidly cover your mouths and burst into your silent laughter. Body shaking and almost dancing around in your seats. You and Hoseok are both practically crying and Hoseok being the extra character he is, dramatically flaps his hands on his thighs in slow motion yet comically that doesn't exactly help you stop laughing. Since when did Jimin start calling Yoongi 'dear'?