Chapter 29: Room please

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Room please
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It's evening time and fast as a jackrabbit, Ariel walks around with only her socks on, which aren't even the same socks on both of her feet. She fast-walks her way around the top area of the mansion, walking past the numerous amount of rooms in search for, god knows what.

Picking a random doorknob, she pushes the door open with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Woah!" The younger man is shirtless and Ariel almost faints before quickly getting out of the room and slamming the door shut.

With her back stuck like glue against the door, her body stays still for around 3 seconds when she smacks her own head before shaking her head and continuing with her hunt as if she did not just walk into a room with a naked guy.

On the other hand, there's you and Taehyung.

The same soft hair but attractively messy at the moment. His perfect symmetrical face shape. His dreamy eyes that you're able to view the whole galaxy in. His soft-looking lips that you miss being upon yours. And his cute little mole, your favourite.

You can't even say that your eyes are tearing up instantly the moment they meet his because they don't. It literally just got to the point where you're paralysed to even react to his presence. You're way too overwhelmed at what you see before you so you just stay still and steady. Looking directly at the man who has you pinned to the wall without uttering a single word yet gazing at you with starving eyes, until now.

"Woah," his hot breath smashes against your skin. "You really couldn't wait for me, could you?"

You gulp while staring at his striking, inky pupils. Again, you're too in awe to even let out a gasp, however, somehow you manage as you open your mouth nervously to answer-

Literally, in a matter of seconds, Taehyung's hungry eyes transform into puppy eyes, automatically altering his face from an intense look to a soft one.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Huh?" You stutter at the split personality of your ex-patient.

"How did you get into this house? Did you sneak in?" He suddenly inhales heavily with his palm reaching upon his mouth. "I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A SPY!?"

"What? No no," You shake your head as Taehyung doesn't hold onto the wall anymore to blick you. Waving your hands in front of the grown-up child in front of you, you say, "I'm not a spy and I didn't sneak in. Your dad let us stay here."

"Oh," Taehyung chants as he nods understandingly. "So you're saying that you're the alien of our place!"

"WHAT?"

"An alien!" Taehyung's eyes light up as he answers you like you know exactly what he's talking about.

"Did you just call me an alien? KIM TAEHYUNG I DID NOT COME ALL THE WAY TO DAEGU FOR THE GUY I LIKE WHO THINKS OF ME AS AN ALIEN!"

"Wait." Taehyung begins but you cut him off.

"I know I'm not the prettiest but alien?! Are you trying to say I don't have enough hair or that my head is..." You're so annoyed at him that you don't even bother to talk to him anymore.

You simply just flick your hair in a sassy manner, roll your eyes at him before you turn around so he can view your flawless side profile.

"Y/n-"

"Don't talk to me!" You show the palm of your hand to Taehyung before twisting your head to view his clueless face.

"That wasn't me." You raise your eyebrows before looking around to find a blank Ariel walking towards you and Taehyung.