44

"Ah fuck-" Namjoon says as he wakes up to a terrible headache. Hoseok's knock on the door did not help.

"Good morning," Hoseok whispers as he goes alongside Namjoon and sits.

"Why are you screaming? Shut the fuck up dude I have a headache." Hoseok looks over to Namjoon and scoffs at what he said.

"I'm screaming?? Bro, you're the one who is shouting even though I am right here. How are you feeling though? All better?" Namjoon nods in response and lays back down cupping his face in his own hands. "I'm going to see what I can make for breakfast get your ass up when you're done complaining." Hoseok leaves the room, leaving Namjoon alone in his own pool of depression.

Yesterday, after Namjoon dropped the boys off, he tried to talk to Jin, who simply said goodbye and was the first one to leave the car. The rest of the boys looked at Namjoon in confusion, as per usual Jin and Namjoon were the types to have separation issues so Jin would always try to kiss him as much as he could.

"What?" Namjoon questions, which breaks the silence and stares of the rest of the boys.

"Oh right, goodnight guys," Jungkook says as he gets off the car along with both Jimin and Taehyung. Namjoon waits outside until he sees all of the boys safely enter the building and drives off with Hoseok, who was still staring at him.

"What's up with you two? How come he didn't try to suffocate you with kisses before he left?" Namjoon first ignores the questions, and Hoseok takes it as a way of the boy telling him he did not want to talk about it. "You wanna spend the night at my place? We can have a drink or something." Hoseok looks over at Namjoon, who nods in agreement.

Once they got to Hoseok's apartment, Namjoon walks over to the closest couch and falls on it, releasing a sigh after.

"So you wanna tell me what's wrong? Or are you going to keep acting like an old lady that's acting petty?" Namjoon sits upright as Hoseok brings over two beers for them to drink.

"Yuri apparently still has my number and sent messages earlier...Jin saw them and now he thinks I cheated on him." Hoseok stops mid-sip and is in shock from what he had heard.

"Are you sure? What if he-" "No, I'm sure he mentioned that I had a side bitch and I wondered who he was talking about...then when I unlocked my phone earlier it opened directly to those messages. He saw them." Namjoon looks down, not wanting to accept that Yuri, once again ruined something that meant a lot to him.

"Wow...that bitch really has it out for you huh? The thing is how did she find you...it's been over 5 years." Namjoon scoffs, not really caring that she even found him. What mattered to him was trying to salvage the one relationship that he actually cared about apart from his friends.

My baby, he thinks I cheated on him.

Namjoon's thoughts are interrupted by Hoseok who brought another two beers. He knew that he would have to solve the problem with Jin before he could even start to try and solve it with Yuri.

"Do you think I should tell him what happened? What if he thinks I'm a bad person?" Namjoon looks at Hoseok, seeking advice from his dear friend.

"You know that if Jin really knows who you are, he would believe and trust that you are sincerely a good person. At the same time, if you're not ready to talk about it then you shouldn't force yourself." Hoseok looks at the other boy, who could be the perfect epitome for someone who was heartbroken.

"I want to...I don't want to lose him. He's the first person that's actually made me want to be happy." Hoseok's eyes widen, and whines to which Namjoon laughs and replies "apart from you and Yoongi of course."

"That's a better response. How about we just drink our feelings away? I am also in my feels as I think I might just end it with my girlfriend." Namjoon raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"How come? Thought you guys were doing great." Hoseok rolls his eyes and takes another sip from his beer before answering.

"Nah, she's been a real bitch lately. She's more distant and comments on every little thing I do. It's annoying and I feel like she's cheating on me anyway."

"Oh, sorry to hear that man. You deserve better. Just wait until Jin-" Namjoon stops mid-sentence, realizing how much Jin has become part of his daily life. "Nevermind-"

"You gotta get him back. I have to admit that even though you two are cringe-worthy most of the time, you guys really deserve to be together." Giving his most sincere smile yet, he raises his beer. "Cheers."

"Cheers," Namjoon says as well. "What do I have to do exactly to win my baby back?" Namjoon mutters to himself. He had a few ideas, but he thought they weren't going to be good enough.

Namjoon wanted to do something grand, as a statement to show that even though their relationship would have many obstacles, they would still have each other in the end.

"Ah, don't worry about that." Hoseok comments, catching the other boy's attention.

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, my choice in girls might need a little fixing, but my ways in love do not." Namjoon laughs, not being sure to whether or not Hoseok was being serious.

"Yeah okay how do you think you can help me fix this?" Hoseok looks over to Namjoon, and a smirk starts appearing on his face.

"I got the perfect plan for that...don't worry." Namjoon tilts his head, not knowing what was to come.

"Okay...but hurry up I want to drink more." Both boys laugh and begin to drink away, which they would regret because of their hangover.