Chapter 30: Dress up

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Dress Up
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Food is the only thing you're looking forward to after an embarrassing yet somehow magical night after longing for so so long for the man you just grew to love so much.

Clearly, Taehyung's family, being the posh family they are, have decided to have breakfast together outside their great mansion, revealing their beautiful garden.

As you sit in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook, you're faced towards the entrance of the mansion while Taehyung who's sitting exactly opposite you, faces you and the serene natural view of the garden behind you. His back is faced in the middle of the wall and the entrance, while Ariel's sitting next to him, has her back only faced the wall.

Getting too into the atmosphere and your surroundings, you can only expect a nice, peaceful breakfast with friends.

However, your sweet dream is seemingly crashed, only when you see a certain Kim Taehyung smirk on his own, you realise this isn't going to be an ordinary breakfast time.

You grit your teeth at the man sitting across as he casually sips onto his orange juice.
Eyeing him carefully, you move you legs backwards so it's under your chair, however, you didn't know falling for a tall man would cost you this much when Taehyung slyly manages to still reach his long legs to touch your ankle.

Your breath hitches, instantly catching Jimin's attention.
With a slice of white bread in his mouth he raises his eyebrows at you curiously, yet cutely like a puffer fish and you immediately pass a nervous smile with straight lips.

Jimin's eyebrows now furrow at your reaction as he already spots something suspicious is going on for your smile to be that fake (except for the fact that you actually don't even have to try to smile when you look at Park Jimin!)

You blink a couple more times at your dear best friend, a little too enthusiastically while his eyes instantly get smaller as well as the edges of his lips beginning to curl upwards to form an angelic smile, blessing your eyes.

Jimin holds his charmingly smiling face at you, Knowing a dark, piercing glare being shot at him numerously by a certain someone directly sitting opposite, facing you.

Nonetheless, you get lost in Jimin's magical smile, forgetting about your surroundings and that Taehyung was just trying to slyly start something even. All you see is Jimin smiling at you ever so beautifully while Jimin plays his game with Taehyung as he continues to stare at you for a bit too long than enough.

Taehyung just continues to shoot knives with his gaze at you and Jimin, when he accidentally-

"OWH!" You get startled by a screeching girl sitting next to Taehyung. "Taehyung what the heck?!"

"Ah I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kick you, I swear!" Taehyung defends himself with his deep, worried tone.

"It really hurts though!! How strong are you exactly?" Ariel questions as she groans in pain and adjusts her glasses from sliding down her nose.

"Ah Ari, I'm so sorry..." Taehyung pauses as he thinks of something and you could swear on your life you saw a little grin making its way on his naughty lips before he stopped himself.

Suddenly, Taehyung places his hand gently on top of Ari's, "Will you be able to walk? Should I carry you to make up for it?"

Your jaws drop. Not you alone, but Jimin's as well.

Both of you have been observing the show Taehyung is trying to put on.

Ari being oblivious to this, she simply just giggles, replying, "ooh I wouldn't mind, but I'm afraid my boyf- my husband might!"