Chapter 44: I do

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
I do
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

[Barely edited]

"Enough."

The hard, heavy voice drops before the atmosphere falls dead quiet yet once again.

"Do any of you have any idea what kind of trouble you just got yourselves into?" The man asks with his hands held with each other in his back. "Especially after planning to abduct my one and only son?"

You gulp as you inch closer to Taehyung, cutely burying your whole figure behind his and making the man blush even more as if the situation isn't tensed enough.

"I was right," You fake cry, but eyes actually watering up and threatening to come out as you whisper to Taehyung and yourself. "I knew it. I'm going to die, we're all going to die tonight."

Taehyung purses his lips hard tight to try his best to not burst any moment as he's visibly grinning like a clown, but an insanely gorgeous one.

"Of course you don't care since you're too busy looking at other girls," You practically sound like a groaning lion as you whisper yell behind the taller man. Your vision getting a little blurry due to your nervous tears and your body vibrating up and down.

"Do you have anything to say for yourselves?" Taehyung's father questions.

"Yeah erm," Hoseok raises his index finger like a child while gaining everyone's hopes.
"Can I quickly tweet a very emotional tweet on Twitter since I'm going to die anyway?"

"Fuck this shit we're gonna die, let's get this over and done with."

Not just you, but every single one of you in this ball right now, including the guards even, have your mouth dropped open at what the very-so-innocent and polite man Jeon Jungkook just uttered out of his mouth.

All this time, the one that remained innocent and clueless, your precious little- okay he's definitely not little but your cute bunny boy is swearing?! A few seconds before your death, This is the last thing left to hear?

Surprisingly enough, Ariel reacts but changes her reaction immediately when she lets out, "It was Jin's idea!"

Your eyes widen as your head spins to look at your best friend. Right, It was his idea after all! Why should you suffer? But then... what if-

You're stuck in between your thoughts when the handsome bodyguard approaches in front of his boss and suddenly kneels down. Your lips part as you now slide a little to view if you're seeing this right but still positioned behind Taehyung. Your heart leaves a crack as you observe this unusual view and you're dead sure you're not the only one feeling this.

"Sir," He confidently calls, "I have something to confess."

As you said, you're not the only one feeling uneasy with this when even President Kim himself looks so uncomfortable at the very kind and trustworthy Kim Seokjin. His boss only nods reluctantly.

"It's true that I planned this all. Forgive me but Rose wasn't the only one who knew about Madam Kim... of course, there were other ways to reveal the truth but I also wanted to reveal your truth in front of Taehyung." Jin asserts with everyone dead silent.

"I didn't know Taehyung would finally end up finding Y/n but when he did and you forced him to move and cage him here, you had left me with no choice. If you're going to punish anyone, it should be me, I request you to leave the rest alone."

So you guessed it right. You've been all played and he was behind it. But it was for a good cause.

The silent atmosphere now reforms into an intense, depressed one. You all can't help but feel bad for the man who literally did all this just for his friend, Taehyung. Just for the sake of uniting the family.