175

Bella did not eat enough. After all, she did not have much appetite in front of these people. Susie would go back after dinner. William looked at Victoria and Toni in the room, then he looked at Bella. He was worried at Bella. He was worried that he would suffer if he wanted to stay with her.

"William, I'm in a hurry. I've already made an appointment with you. If you don't have time, let the guard send me off." She said gently. "Don't worry, I'll have to work after a while. I'm not going to do anything with them."

It was impossible for her to really let him get Victoria and Toni out. She couldn't get rid of them, so she tried to avoid them. William heard Bella say so, then he left relieved. Before he left, he said unhappily to Bella, "If they dare to bully you, you will return fiercely. No matter what happens, I will support you."

When Bella heard it, she felt very sweet. She nodded and said, "Don't worry, I won't let people bully me." William was relieved to drive Susie home. Seeing that the car was driven further and further away, Bella enters the house to finish her work. Because Liam accompanied her while she was in the hospital, she had already set a lot of work. 

However, just as she was about to enter the house, Toni was overbearingly stopped. "What do you want to do?" Bella asked coldly. "I didn't want to do anything, but Auntie Victoria won't let you in. Bella, this is William's house, and it was also Auntie Victoria's house. And now Auntie Victoria has asked me to chase you out, so get out of here soon. You are not welcomed here." Toni said proudly.

But when she saw that Bella was still calm, she was angrier. She wanted to reveal her. "Don't you want to stay by William in the name of drawing, do you? I told you, it's absolutely impossible, quickly get out with your drawing, or I'll ruin your work. 

Bella looked up and found in surprise that her drawing had been held in her hands. "Toni, what do you think you're doing?" Bella asked angrily. She knew that Toni felt unhappy. She could even understand her resentment. Because she had helped herself before, she was always grateful for her. 

But at this moment, she knew that this was the achievement of her work, a drawing she had finally finished and that she would not allow her to be trampled on by Toni. "Haha, Bella, didn't you just stay by William with the name of drawing? Alright, I'll let my cousin ask someone to finish it." The piece of paper was torn and instantly halved.  

"Stop!" Bella was very anxious. She had spent so much time and thought on these drawings. This must not be the result. "Why..." When she saw that Bella was in a hurry, Toni was even more excited, then she picked up a drawing and tear it up. "Toni, stop!"

Bella couldn't stand by and watch her hard-drawn drawing was destroyed in this way. She immediately stepped forward to stop them and wanted to take them back. As Toni had already been predicted, she avoided the side and looked at Bella sarcastically, "Why should I stop? I don't feel good about it." 

After that, she tore all the drawings. "Hahaha, Bella, aren't you feeling good either?" She smiled as she was tearing up. "Bella, this is your consequence of robbing my man. I gave you a job, but you betrayed me. So now I won't let you find a job in New Orleans, let you know what it costs to betray me! "Toni looked at the debris on the floor, then smiled. 

The drawing had been completely torn to pieces. Bella squat on the floor. She looked at the pieces of paper and felt distressed. This was a drawing that had been drawn for a long time. "Toni, do you hate me so much?" Bella look coldly at Toni, her heart filled with mixed emotions.

"Yes, I just hate you. You rely on me to get the man I'm working today, but I'm stealing my man in the back. Of course, I'm not angry of course I hate you!" her eyes were very angry. "You know that even without me, you won't be able to win William!" Bella felt a little chilly in her heart. Looking at the drawing on the floor, her feeling for Toni had become weaker.

"So what? I can't get it. Why can you get it as an abandoned woman?" Toni looked ferocious. Suddenly thinking of Susie's words, she was the most suitable for William. If there was no Bella, William would probably marry her, because she saved Victoria, so everything was Bella. She was willing to pay enough.

No! She would also like to let William see the truth of Bella so that he would never have a crush on Bella. "Bella, do you think that by doing this, you can win the heart of William? Did you know that there is not much time to design the villas? If you destroy these drawings, you will most likely cause the villas to start working. Do you know the price to pay?" Bella asked coldly. 

This was not a simple matter of changing a designer. If the villas needed a whole structure, they had to be designed by the same person. And it took a year for one person to complete the drawings. It was even shorter now.

"Hmm, you don't have to worry about these..." Toni said sarcastically as if she didn't worry about any problems. "Toni, are you going that, aren't you afraid that William will be offensive to you?" Bella asked coldly. Wasn't Toni most concerned about is William? If she did such a thing in his house, she wouldn't believe that she wasn't afraid. 

"Resentment? Bella, you don't want to threaten me with this. I dare to tear up your drawings today, as  Auntie Victoria ordered. She doesn't like the drawings that you designed for the Steiners. Re-employ a designer for the villas." Toni was filled with pride. She would not have had the courage to have Victoria behind her.