Chapter 3:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

Al giggles some and he puts his baggy t-shirt back over his bump "you can say that."

"You're about to have 8 kids!" Molly said eyes wide.

"Believe me I am well aware!" Al said smirking.

Everyone stares at him. Harry says "and your how old?"

"I'm 16." Al said.

"Bloody hell!" Ron whispered again.

"I know." Al said fondly touching his stomach.

"Wait who's the father?" Ginny asked.

All the boys flare up extremely red. "Uhhhhhhh." Al said "I can kinda explain..."

"It can't be that bad! Look at George and I!" Fred said.

"Uh ok." Al said blushing. "Due to the potion I had certain hormones that I wasn't supposed to get until I was 13 or 14 years old! I had walked in on my parents going at it..."

Harry and Ginny turn a bright red. Sirius wolf whistles while the brother's glare at Harry.

"Well I was curious as to what they were doing and that damn potion made me uhh erect... So I uhh may of went to James for help."

Their mouths dropped. James sighs "we had grown up around uncle Fred and George and they were very sexual with each other. Al and I knew they were siblings so we couldn't see the issue in doing what we did!"

"Yeah... So I got pregnant at 8 years old by my brother." Al said hiding behind Scorpius.

Scorpius laughs some and hugs him "it's ok Al!"

"How did we react?" Harry asked.

Teddy and Scorpius hide a snort. James says "Al here has a talent of being innocent when he's not."

Al smiles with a innocent look on his face "whatever do you mean?"

"If I didn't know you had 6 kids going on 8 I'd say you're a pure virgin!" Sirius said.

"Gee thanks!" Al said with a small grin. "I remember after we did what we did I felt great, but I had no idea what was going on with my body. So the only logical thing I thought of was talk to my dad."

"Uhh I'm straight, so I don't know how well that convo would go." Harry said sheepishly.

James says "You realize that lust potion made you have sex with females and males, so you're no virgin when it comes to gay sex!"

Harry blushes.

Al says "Yeah what he said. Pretty much I walked up to him and asked 'daddy, why does my pp stand up and why did I enjoy Jamies pp in my butt'. Yes that's exactly how I asked him that. Well dad was drinking coffee and he had some in his mouth. Needless to say he spewed it every where because he choked on his drink in surprise."

"Well... If one of my kids came up to me and said that I probally would've done the same thing." Molly said.

"I get it! I wouldn't want my kids to say that at all!" Al said. "Dad's eyes were soooooo wide open and he yelped what! To me I thought he yelled like he was angry at me. Like I didn't know what I did was wrong!"

Everyone listens intently.

"I started appologizing a lot and started crying. Dad could tell I was about to have a panic attack and my magic was about to burst because it's really hard to control especially while I'm upset or angry." Al said with a sigh. "So he picked me up and just hugged me trying to reassure me that he's not angry just shocked."

"Then he got me and mom because we needed to talk...That was highly embarrassing!" James said blushing.

Al laughs some "yeah it was wasn't it!"

"Wait are you two together?" The twins asked grinning.

"Noooooo!" The boys said.

"Never! We've had sex plenty of times, but he's Al... I don't think I'll be able to look at him more than my brother despite the fact we had sex!" James said.

"I agree with James! Like I love him he's my brother... But all we were doing was experimenting with one another. He just so happens to be the father of my two oldest kids!"

"Who's the father of the rest of your kids?" Remus asked.

Teddy and Scorpius blush a terrible red.

Al grins "Teddy is the father of my third kid!"

Remus and Sirius look at him with wide eyes.

"Erm... Don't judge." Teddy said. "Its not my fault! Al here had just had a baby 6 weeks before and he started to seduce me!"

"That's because I didn't believe James when he said you can make your dick bigger because you're a metamorphamagus... Also I'm so used to feeling full with child, I actually miss being pregnant when they're born!"

"You're crazy you know that right!?!" Ron said eyes wide.

"I know I am! It's just my body tells me I want to be pregnant, I want to have sex..." Al said bashfully. "Anyways!" He claps his hand some -ya know that embarrassed and want to change the subject clap. "The triplets and twins are my boyfriend's kids!"

"Who's your boyfriend?" Ginny asked.

Scorpius smirks and kisses Al full on the lips "I am!"

Al smirks at their shocked faces. "What didn't expect a Potter who is part Dumbledore, but was raised around the Weasleys to date a Malfoy who is part Riddle, but raised around the Lovegoods?"

"No!" They said.

Scorpius grins "luckily we look more like our birth dad's instead of our fathers who sired us. Tho I think dad and Harry find it weird that their sons who look a lot like them are dating!"

"They do." Teddy and James said.

"Its like looking at a young dad and Draco!" James said.

"Well. He has a nose and my nose is straight so we got lucky!" Al said grinning.

"What's your kids names?" Molly asked.

End of chapter.