18

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

As soon as my back abruptly hit the door and Harry's large hands cupped my face, I knew what I was in for.

We have five minutes til showtime, but that's all we need. The distinct sounds of four Australian boys shouting amidst so much other chaos is apparent on the other side of this door, but the only noises I can focus on are Harry's needy growls that he releases into my ear as his hands rake up my legs and push my dress up above my hips.

Our mouths connect forcefully, noses brushing in the determined contact of plush pink against soft peach, and all of my senses are overrun with the mint flavor of his breath and the husky vanilla that surrounds the rest of his strong body.

Harry's tongue dives into my mouth, quickly stating his dominance that I don't plan on letting him keep while my hands trail under his white shirt and find the butterfly gracing his stomach, tracing the design that I love so much. His skin is sticky with perspiration yet softer than anything I've ever touched.

I moan into his mouth at the feeling of his tongue tracing my bottom lip just before his teeth bite into it gently, completely enveloping me with the entirety of his mouth once more. The simple sounds of him panting hungrily, vibrating against my tongue, are enough to drive me insane, a wetness quickly growing at my black lace covered core.

His strong hands run back up my thighs, short nails slightly digging into my skin most definitely leaving red marks while my fingers drift from his growing curls down to his black skinny jeans. I feel him laugh into my mouth with such cockiness that it frustrates me, causing me to move from his lips to find the sweet spot just below the curve of his jaw that I know he loves so much.

My lips suck on the tanned skin, biting down more harshly than I meant to, but the hardening of his body against my exposed thigh lets me know he likes it.

   In my haste to get things moving, my hands struggle to unbutton his pants and yank down the zipper. Finally succeeding despite my sweaty palms, I reveal the waistband of his Calvin's and try to dive my hand into them, but he grabs me by the wrist suddenly and forces my lips to disconnect from his neck.

Harry pulls back and stares his lust filled green irises into my brown ones, beginning to shake his head as his eyes crinkle with sadistic laughter. I stare at him in confusion, biting my bottom lip and breathing heavily at the growing pool between my legs. He then leans down so slowly that it feels like eighty-four fucking years before his lips brush my ear, and he growls, "Control yourself, princess."

With that, he's grabbing my ass and hooking his thumbs into the sides of my black underwear, lifting me from the ground, only causing the fabric to dig into me which elicits an intense moan to jump from my lips. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist, reveling in the feeling of his dick pressing into me so suddenly.