Shower 2

But he forced me to kneel down, then he quickly opened his belt and unbuttoned the jeans.

Does he want a blow job? I never liked the blow job. I don't want to do this.

Then he forced me to suck him, I resisted but he tightly grabbed my hair then forced me to do it. He let out moans.
I was about to throw up. I couldn't take anymore but he stopped.

He left my hair and I rested on the wall. He was wet from the shower then he zipped his pants and left.

The shower was still on and I laid down and I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes I was on the bed, I was rubbing my eyes when I heard somebody said: "she'll be fine in a week".

I got up Dylan and a man was going out suddenly maid came and said: "don't get up".
"Why?"
"You have a fever"

I was trying to remember what happened. I was in the bathroom I was naked when I closed my eyes in the bathroom but now I'm dressed.

After some time I asked the maid
"Hey what happened in the bathroom after I passed out?"
"When I came to serve the lunch, the shower was on, then I knocked the door to tell you about the food but you didn't reply so I waited for 30 min, I again knocked the door but you still didn't reply then I opened the door and you were lying naked and unconscious on the floor, then I ran outside to call Dylan then I told him about you then he ran and then he held you up and put you in bed and told me to dress you up, he called the doctor"
"Oh"
"What was his reaction when you told him that I'm unconscious?"
(I was kind of curious)
"He looked concerned and without a second he ran"