19

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

You're probably all wondering how I got here.

Yeah, well, so am I.

Everything changed that fateful night when Bennett came to my house and we said our goodbyes. Well... I said my goodbyes and he punched me across the face, but that's beside the point. That moment changed my entire outlook on life for the better- my definition of better.

I haven't spoken to Bennett Cameron since he ran out of my house that night. Our eyes would never meet in the halls, and as far as anyone knew, we had a big fight and broke up on bad terms. So they basically knew the truth, just not to its full capacity. No one knows the truth, and I think we would both prefer to keep it that way for me to avoid the unnecessary pity and for him to keep his reputation intact.

Jane came home that night to my crying form and bleeding face, but I simply made up some stupid story that I opened a cabinet and hit my cheek with the corner of it. She did not believe me at all, however she chose not to push me on the subject which I was grateful for. Besides, the truth would have killed her and resulted in her being charged with Bennett's murder, and that wouldn't have been good for either of us.

In all honesty, this tour has been the biggest blessing of my life. Even though I'm low-key a groupie now, my 70's obsessed soul is living out the life it was always meant for. Plus the good sex is a great distraction from the countless wars raging in my head.

Harry was ecstatic when I told him that I planned on joining him and the band on tour this year, all of the boys were, but Jane wasn't so open minded at first and Charles was furious. She wanted me to graduate high school, get a job, and prepare for college, but the truth is that I've never seen myself doing that, much less thought about what I want to go to school for, so in the long run a gap year seemed like a good idea. Why not take one where I'd get to see the world with my best friends?

My mom eventually came around, not only because she supports me in everything I do, but because she's also the best mother ever. I think her hesitance came from her own past and the things she did that she deems as mistakes. At the end of the day, her need for my happiness won out. As she always says, "If you're happy, then no one can tell you that you aren't successful. Success is defined by you, and no one else."

Now that brings me to where I am today. Tour started in April, but I didn't join until June because of high school- thank God that's over.

The sex thing just sort of happened. We didn't plan for this, I can promise you that, but like I said- it just sort of happened.

I made sure to tell Harry after the first time we did it that I didn't want anything serious, and all I wanted was something fun- some sort of distraction. A distraction from what... he didn't and still doesn't need to know.