21

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Thanks for last night. Had to make sure I got to rehearsals early today after what happened yesterday. I'm sorry, love. Didn't want to leave you.

All the love, H.

Rage isn't something I feel often, but it's something I know I've felt before... probably more than any other emotion which is kind of sad if you think about it. The first time I felt so angry that steam blew from my ears was when I caught Charles cheating and then had to sit back and watch my mother fall apart during the divorce.

Most times after that had to do with annoying kids at school or bad endings to books I was reading, but the last time I felt this way was when I looked in the mirror after Bennett fucking Cameron- after I let that piece of shit treat me like he owned me. I have to live with that every day now. I have to live with the fact that I let him walk away when I should have beat the shit out of him.

But never- never, did I think that I could feel this way towards Harry Styles. At first, I felt numb, wondering if maybe my eyes had deceived me or maybe the article was false. Fake headlines come out about celebrities all the time.

While I showered, that's what I kept telling myself, that this isn't real and Harry would never do this to someone, but as the water continued to rush down onto me, all of my heavy thoughts began meshing together into one coherent realization. This is where his mind as been. He's been so absent from everything, because his heart is focused on something else- on someone else.

I know what it's like to have your heart ripped from your chest by the man you love and the other woman that he's secretly been with. At least I know what it's like from watching the deterioration of my mother.

Watching her face as I told her was the hardest part. She was shocked, refusing to believe my words, but I could see deep down that she knew. Once she accepted it, everything crumbled. Charles deserved to be kicked out, but with her teacher salary, Jane would never be able to afford the house on her own, so she was the one that had to pack up and go.

She was terrified the judge wouldn't giver her full custody of me because of the money Charles had and she didn't, so she turned to alcohol for awhile. Jane never drank around me, but on the days I spent with her, I vividly remember how sluggish she'd be every morning and the empty bottles that lay crushed in the trash.

My mother questioned everything she did for a long time after that. She never believed she deserved love from anyone else, refusing to date for years. I would hear her cry in her room every night, begging God to answer her prayers about what she did wrong. And worst of all was the night she told me that she felt like she was neglecting me like a terrible mother.