23

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

The color black is a lot of things. It's the color of the night sky on its darkest night. It's the color of a cat that is believed to only bring bad luck. It is most often referred to as the color of evil in most works of art, worn by the characters consumed in darkness. Black is the color of death.

Black is the color of my secret weapon. So I guess you could say that tonight I carry with me nothing but darkness, bad luck, evil intensions, and a dead heart, all within the fabric of my little black dress.

It's velvet and darker than coal. Soft fabric clings to my body like a second skin and falls just above mid thigh with a small slit running up my left leg. All it would take is for me to bend over too far and...

A square neckline falls low on my small chest and long velvet sleeves that are slightly too long run down my arms and bunch up at my wrists.

I'm not usually a vain person, but we're all sinners and this dress brings out mine.

I can hear the music playing within the club before I even enter. The sound of my heels clicking against the ground is immediately drowned out by a heavy guitar and pounding drums upon me walking into the room. Heads turn one by one, some glancing nonchalantly to see who came into the club but others linger before the owner pulls their eyes away. However, I can't stop looking at you- I can't stop looking at you, Harry.

It's so wrong seeing your arms around her, her innocent face showing only signs of happiness letting me know how in the dark she is.

It's wrong that tonight won't go how I hoped.

It's so right when your green eyes fall on me and the rest of your body tenses. You know you fucked up.

"Hi, you must be Kendall," I stride up with an outstretched hand, no longer angry at all, just reveling in the fun I'm about to have. The pretty girl pulls away from Harry who she is the same height as in her heels, looking more beautiful in person than I could have imagined from all the photos I've seen, and takes my hand, shaking it gently. "I've been waiting for Harry to introduce us, but he's just been too busy fucking around I guess. I'm Belle," I pull my hand away and set it on my hip as I smile, "The best friend."

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Kendall! I love your dress," she motions to what I'm wearing. "Harry's mentioned you a few times, so it's nice to finally meet you."

I smile at the Jenner girl, taking in her slim body that's adorned in a tight white shirt and black jeans. Is it weird that I could picture us becoming friends?

"We're all really close, yeah. Some of us more than others, right Harry?" I take my eyes from Kendall's dark and oblivious ones to find Harry squirming around nervously.